Will this year's VMA be worth to watch?

xoxo lou

Featured Posts

xoxo lou

2017 VMAs are this sunday but the question is : is it worth to watch them

katy is hosting this years award ceremony :bon:

and mileys and other singers performance:rockstar:

taylor premiers her new music video :excited2:

also the GOT finale premiers that same night :emma:  so theyre not getting alot of ratings

thoughts ?

River

If you want to spot new Katy gifs and memes opportunities so I suggest you to watch, but if you don't care about this culture, go out and have fun with your friends.. the VMAs are not worth watching for a few years in a row..

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

musicnotbling

i'm gonna watch them cuz the next day i get to cleanse my eyes with seeing gaga live so it should be a refreshment after a messy night

cuz we all know katy's new mom-style comedic persona

should be a pretty cringy night so i guess u should prepare yourself :derpga:

GagaXCollection

No

giphy.gif

Spoiler

Also me showing up to watch it because i have nothing to do

giphy.gif

ladygagaxcollection.com

Anderson123

Nah, it seems like a very predictable show. They're obviousy going to focus on Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Kanye West just like every one or two years. Plus it's the season finale of Game of Thrones so lol. I only feel bad because it's Pink's year to get the Vanguard Award but I'll catch on that later.

I honestly haven't watched the VMAs live in a very long time, all of these new artists really turn me off and it's just made up drama because they're thirsty for views.

TimisaMonster

Ill record it, but watch GOT :lolly:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

KingRedd

About the new artists. I'll watch only to see who brings it. At one point, Gaga was the new artist people didn't know of but she seized the opportunity with the Paparazzi performance. Someone needs to come with it and come hard like performers used to do. FH needs to go all out. Shawn needs to not stand and sing, Miley needs to make her change known, the Weekend performs pretty nice so he'll do fine. Katy needs to serve and not dab all over the stage. 

May I Read You? 😎

That J

I haven't found them worthy in decades. If there is a performance I want to see, it'll be online the next day anyway so I don't bother. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Smother Em Eh

Nah, No Beyonce, No Britney, No Gaga, Not Watching! It's just not the same without those 3! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

RAMROD

No tbh, look bland?

Also they'll forcing you to see awkward K performing multiple times, aside from hosting?

e65.gif

I am happy to say I made a schedule to watch Game of Thrones Season 7 finale instead this night. :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊 𝚙𝚛𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚛... (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Regina George

No but I know I'll be watching it..

ohnoney.gif

ohnoney.gifohnoney.gifohnoney.gif

ohnoney.gif

ohnoney.gif

ohnoney.gif

Archived