question

Why do people "hate" American Life?

Henri Bardot

Featured Posts

Henri Bardot

For me is one of the best albums of Madonna, the message is there but why do people hate it?

I mean, i feel that even Madonna hates it. Literally no American Life in her latest tours (just Nobody Knows Me and Die Another Day but they were interludes...), but i kinda understand it since it wasn't a commercial success.

Also, why she hasn't performed Love Profusion? I mean, it was one of her singles :poot:.

pooiota

Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

Cuz they're deaf.

American Life is her best album :tony:

American Life is my 1st or 2nd fave of Madonna.  It interchanges lol

That J

Taste! 

Its, to me, one of the best albums out there and I've loved it since day ONE!  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

TheRoof

i think is because she was seen as an hypocrite and that Bush wasn't so hated like Trump 

But Nothing Fails IS THAT SONG!!

That J
5 minutes ago, andy grrrrr said:

For me is one of the best albums of Madonna, the message is there but why do people hate it?

I mean, i feel that even Madonna hates it. Literally no American Life in her latest tours (just Nobody Knows Me and Die Another Day but they were interludes...), but i kinda understand it since it wasn't a commercial success.

Also, why she hasn't performed Love Profusion? I mean, it was one of her singles :poot:.

Love Profusion is so underrated it hurts.  

That J

The timing was just weird.  What's funny is how NOW it would probably be a smash here in America. The AL video is possibly the greatest video ever made to this day! 

Hades

Call me when she makes a song as great as Nothing Fails in 2017. I blame the lead single for the album flopping.

Just now, That J said:

The timing was just weird.  What's funny is how NOW it would probably be a smash here in America. The AL video is possibly the greatest video ever made to this day! 

she should make AL 2.0 then :gaycat:

That J
5 minutes ago, KingOfTheClouds said:

Im already in line waiting for it. 😉

River

I love Hollywood and LP in this album.

American Life, the song, is kinda annoying me, like she's complaining too much in it and I'm like urgh stfu change your name do whatever you want just stop:laughga:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

TheRoof
7 minutes ago, KingOfTheClouds said:

A concept

Trump is shaking

MusicLover83

I think simply because she was being "political " and it upset a lot of idiots. 😂 I love American life, I think it's one of her bests. ❤️❤️❤️

CautiousLurker

I haven't seen a lot of hate throw its way tbh... Personally, one of my faves, if not my favourite Madonna album... It's between that and Bedtime Stories, and that's considering I'm more into whimsical art and not being keen on heavy political undertones as a genera rule... 

Men are naturally more dominating, aggressive, and logical thinking because we have balls.

Archived