funny

Taylor promo bandwagon

Mirages

Featured Posts

Mirages

What is this? :toofunny: I opened facebook and this is what I saw :toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

Bez_n_zvu.png

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Illuminati

I mean these shows are a great place to promote a song like that, no surprise she paid them for promo. 

Infinity Wave

Her promo team is so extra. And, I don't think that's good. I mean, to me (and to everyone with a liiiittle bit of consciousness) she seems like she only wants that #1 without even giving a meaning to the song or stuff. 

I never complain that Gaga doesn't promote her songs, and not cuz I'm a Gaga stan so I have to think that way not to be disappointed, but because as long as my fave delivers music, videos, albums, movies, documentaries and so on, I'm happy cuz that's all I care about. 

Gaga focused on the meaning behind The Cure before (surprise-)releasing it, she gave that song a meaning, she didn't want it to go #1 or to be a hit, she just wanted to gift us another song to bop on. Artists like Taylor, or even Beyoncé, and there's so many more, only think about going #1 and getting money etc. No shade at all, I totally love Bey (and I like Tay) but we have to admit that when it comes to things like this, real artists who are interested only and really in art shine out. And Gaga always shines out.

Colourful

Archived