Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Where Is Gaga's Surgery Scar?

Mitch XCX

Featured Posts

Whispering
10 hours ago, Glamourpuss said:

I don't like accusing gaga of lying. That makes it sound more sinister. I think of it more as a little white lie as damage control for her career. We all know she went through a blackout and then her career started to take a dive around that time. I think Gaga needed a good excuse to cancel some concerts. There's just something about the official story that doesn't sit right with me. Perhaps I should have kept it to myself because I'm not here to criticise Gaga and she has my full support. But it's just my own personal theory. Perhaps I don't want to believe that Gaga suffered as much as she did. :emma:

Alex Rodriguez (AP)

Injured pop star Lady Gaga went into hip surgery this week with reassurance from Yankee Alex Rodriguez, who is recovering from the same medical procedure.

Gaga and Alex Rodriguez share the same top surgeon, Dr. Bryan Kelly, at New York’s Hospital for Special Surgery. They were spotted simultaneously arriving at his Manhattan office this week. “A-Rod was at Dr. Kelly’s office for a follow-up, while Gaga was preparing for surgery, It’s natural for anyone to be nervous ahead of this type of surgery, especially as a performer or athlete under tremendous pressure to make a quick recovery and be back at peak performance . . . Gaga was anxious, but Alex talked to her for a while and was able to reassure her.”

The singer, 26, later tweeted she was heading into surgery to treat a labral tear of her right hip, the same injury suffered by A-Rod on his left hip.

Dr. Bryan Kelly:

http://www.hss.edu/physicians_kelly-bryan.asp

Dr, Kelly came to one of her shows at Roseland:

https://twitter.com/Jakexmonster/status/451754494464753664/photo/1

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She could of literally done laser scar removal you simpletons... she has the money so:giggle:

Schwerk
On 25-8-2017 at 1:35 AM, Glamourpuss said:

I personally don't believe she had the operation. I think she struggled with her mental health at that time. I'm not judging her by the way. 

But I always wondered how famous people have babies and don't have saggy tummies and stretch marks like normal moms do. I think when you are rich you can pay to look beautiful and scarless so if she had the op she would have had it cosmetically fixed

It differs from woman to woman. One of my best friends had a baby at age 32 and soon after her stomach was back to it's rock hard shape. She still has pecks showing through.  I however never had defined muscles to begin with so I probably won't snap back in shape like she did. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Archived