Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Where Is Gaga's Surgery Scar?

Mitch XCX

Featured Posts

Illuminati

I'm sure didn't spare money to make the scar not visible. Wouldn't it be possible that she has a scar near her born this way tattoo? That would kinda make it hard to see too.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Modern Ecstasy2
3 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

I'm sure didn't spare money to make the scar not visible. Wouldn't it be possible that she has a scar near her born this way tattoo? That would kinda make it hard to see too.

other side :selena:

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Vergil
14 minutes ago, Saint Hollywood said:

Probably an appendix removal or something :selena:

Isn't appendix on the right side:poot:

calmar

Rumor has it (adele gif here) that the scar on her stomach is supposedly from removal of a mole of some kind when she was young that her parents were concerned could be cancerous. 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Alfonso
20 minutes ago, Whispering said:

She had arthroscopic surgery, so she had three puncture type scars. They fade with time and you can get scar removal treatments done that make scars even less visible. 

This(?)

I think there was an ARTPOP era picture where you could see one of the little scars on her side :sweat:

JoanneMonster

She has a lot of money. Even if she had Tyrion Lannister's scar she could remove it and look like nothing happened.

I See You

Eurotrash
42 minutes ago, gag said:

This is kinda an old topic but people generally assume that she had an arthroscopic hip surgery (which only scars 3 small punctures) rather than a hip incision:

Reveal hidden contents

hip_arthroscopy_portals.jpg

I don't know how true this is but it explains the lack of long scars and explains smaller punctures:

BTnIf52CYAAxI4F.jpg

Wait... was the surgery done on her right hip or are the pictures flipped? :huh:

Eurotrash
38 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

About the BTW tattoo, why did it disappear and come back the other day? Like one day I'd see a pic with the tattoo and the next day it'd be gone like what :emma:

Phoebe Buffay
1 minute ago, Bathory said:

Wait... was the surgery done on her right hip or are the pictures flipped? :huh:

On her right hip.

LordEnigma

I mean she does have MILLIONS of dollars.... just saying.

Why does Cher's face show no signs of ageing? The same reason.

GypsyBabe

I've seen them in some pics...they are like small white scars because her surgery wasn't a full incision. 

⚯͛

Illuminati
7 minutes ago, Bathory said:

About the BTW tattoo, why did it disappear and come back the other day? Like one day I'd see a pic with the tattoo and the next day it'd be gone like what :emma:

Where?

Saint Hollywood
51 minutes ago, Vergil said:

Isn't appendix on the right side:poot:

her surgery could mean anything tumblr_inline_mutv0e0hSB1rxmmkz.gif

Spoiler

:selena:

Archived