Lady Gagain Vegas
🎤 Use code GAGAVEGAS at SeatGeek.com to get $20 off tickets 🎤
society

White Supremacists Taking DNA Tests Upset At Results

Featured Posts

Economy
Just now, Alexander Levi said:

White supremacists are the same people who think a black Santa is an attack on Christianity.

I know :air: 

but i just meant the adam and eve is a seperate thing. Plenty of ppl who are not racist believe in that

jesse_batista

babs
4 minutes ago, merlot said:

these idiots

tenor.gif

Imagine what will happen when they find out about LUCA

tenor.gif

Alexander Levi
1 minute ago, Economy said:

I know :air: 

but i just meant the adam and eve is a seperate thing. Plenty of ppl who are not racist believe in that

Honestly, there's no plausible way that his happened :toofunny:

And most Christians I know understand that as a non-literal story.

PartySick

Its not ideal but it can still work. Some animals do

how could the original species evolve if a few with simmilar mutations was insufficient? Going back to very beggining i mean

The first organisms were asexual so inbreeding wasn't an issue :hmm:

By the time sexual reproduction arose, life was diverse and adapted enough to whatever environment they inhabited to have similar individuals with genetics that allowed for healthy crossbreeding. Also, evolution happens when an individual's mutation is beneficial and gets passed down to its offspring. Then it's passed down again and again and again with other beneficial mutations and eventually the species is entirely different :happy:

Give sorrow words. The grief that does not speak whispers.
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 1

PartySick
3 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

White supremacists are the same people who think a black Santa is an attack on Christianity.

Don't forget Starbucks' evil non-Christmas Christmas cups :wtf:

God forbid you remove religious symbols from secular federal property :eww:

Spoiler

That's getting off topic though...kind of :selena:

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Economy
Just now, PartySick said:

The first organisms were asexual so inbreeding wasn't an issue :hmm:

By the time sexual reproduction arose, life was diverse and adapted enough to whatever environment they inhabited to have similar individuals with genetics that allowed for healthy crossbreeding. Also, evolution happens when an individual's mutation is beneficial and gets passed down to its offspring. Then it's passed down again and again and again with other beneficial mutations and eventually the species is entirely different :happy:

True about th asexual part

i have to question certain things tho 👀

jesse_batista

merlot
2 minutes ago, babs said:

Imagine what will happen when they find out about LUCA

tenor.gif

they'll be shookTH

tenor.gif

Edonis

That's always a kii. And given the historical background of most southern Americans, it isn't surprising. 

PartySick
Just now, Economy said:

True about th asexual part

i have to question certain things tho 👀

Questioning things is how we discovered all we know today :whitney:

Question away :whitney:

JustaMonster
6 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

I'm talking about LITERAL interpretations of the bible. Like flat-earth - the-earth-is-only-2000-years-old religion.

Not logical religion.

Omg I watch these flat earth and young earth creationist videos on youtube sometimes when I'm bored. They make me so angry. How can people be so stupid :saladga::saladga::saladga:

I will fly on a challenger across the sky
  • LMAO 3

Alexander Levi
Just now, JustaMonster said:

Omg I watch these flat earth and young earth creationist videos on youtube sometimes when I'm bored. They make me so angry. How can people be so stupid :saladga::saladga::saladga:

It's pure ignorance.

They just are scared of learning FACTS about our universe because they don't want to think their life really has no real meaning so they hold onto fairy tales.

• Like 5

Economy
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

Questioning things is how we discovered all we know today :whitney:

Question away :whitney:

I dont want to sound ignorant...

But I still wonder of the possibility of creation of a higher being playing a role in everything

I feel like many subcontiously dont want to consider that possibility because they associate that idea with old uneducated religious people. As a result ppl will consider all kinds of possibilities in science no matter how out there it is, everything can be considered to how the Universe began... but the moment you consider the "God" possibility suddently its stupid and ignorant. Thats the 1 thing you cannot consider or your ignorant on the eyes of some people

I think with all the complexity of the Universe (just the small fraction we know)... a higher contiousness must be at play...

Basicaly, i personally believe in God 🙃

jesse_batista

Alexander Levi

But I still wonder of the possibility of creation of a higher being playing a role in everything

I feel like many subcontiously dont want to consider that possibility because they associate that idea with old uneducated religious people. As a result ppl will consider all kinds of possibilities in science no matter how out there it is, everything can be considered to how the Universe began... but the moment you consider the "God" possibility suddently its stupid and ignorant. Thats the 1 thing you cannot consider or your ignorant on the eyes of some people

I think with all the complexity of the Universe (just the small fraction we know)... a higher contiousness must be at play...

That's fine if you do but for me, I need evidence. And I have yet to have any solid hard facts on the existence of God.

It's fine to question and believe, but that only expands the mind so far. Research and creativity are the key to expanding the mind.

• Like 1

JustaMonster
4 minutes ago, Economy said:

I think its fine to believe in a God but when it comes to people ignoring or denying scientific facts, that's when its a problem. 

I will fly on a challenger across the sky
  • Like 6

Derpplause

*inserts it's what she deserve gif

Kii, people like that need to be educated that we are all made of the same molecules, we only differ slightly in composition.

• Like 1