TS6 album title, cover, and release date leaked on her website

Stef

Featured Posts

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
3 minutes ago, Talent said:

I like it tbh. But I already see people over-praising it (not here) and acting like it's a super innovative/groundbreaking idea. fjshjfsfasd

Maybe they are young and didn't know better :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

JazzGa

I was never a fan of TSwifty's bubblegum confessional teenage girl songwriting or her music but the new album looks interesting to me. The cover art with the evocative b/w portrait and repeated newspaper prints of her name make me think that her new album will serve some deeper reflections on fame, celebrity, and her position in the world than "y u break up with me" and "ur so cool and hot i wanna date u"

I hope she writes some tracks related to the media's perception of her as a serial dater, the idea of the public becoming "burnt out" on a figure after repeated successes, etc. Hoping for some Girl Power anthems hitting back at Kanye, people who shame her for being a sexual woman, maybe an anti "popgirl vs. popgirl" song, etc. 

Taylor has always been a very personal songwriter rather than conceptual so I hope she can push her skills to new conceptual depths without looking like a tried-too-hard hamfisted cheesy flop a la Witness.

I've taken a few dips in the lady pond

JazzGa

P.S. also I think the whole Kanye vs Taylor vs Kim track diss phone call snapchat thing is all a publicity stunt and all 3 of them are in on it and chill with each other

I've taken a few dips in the lady pond

JohnnyVersace

The title and cover are just so...predictable. 

She's playing the victim once again, using a media circus to gain sales/fans. If she truly wants to support women and be a feminist, she wouldn't be centering this era around the Kim Kardashian feud. 

I realize I haven't heard anything yet, so it's too soon to speak. But I truly hope this album is deeper than her commenting on how mean people are to her. 

:madge:

sipthistea

Why can't she stop playing the victim? 

She's not a bad girl, she's not a snake. She's just an annoying girl making songs about her exes and Queen Of Pop Katheryn Hudson a.k.a Katy Perry 

Panchecco

living for her embracing her snake persona :diane:

but I'm sorry the cover is ugly, the idea doesn't feel fresh and it's poorly executed tbh

Jewels n Drugs

GAGAS IMPACT. INB4 IT GOES WELL FOR TAYLOR AND SHE GETS THE CREDIT 

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Archived