news

AHS: Cult Trailer!

katybathy

Featured Posts

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, JusticeforVenus said:

The Hotel trailer looks thousand times better... And for those of u who love to hate Hotel, let me tell u that this season will not be as good as the first ones .. Dont put ur hopes up, cuz u love Hating everything :hor:

Roanoke was better than Coven and Freakshow and of course Hotel. I don't hate Hotel...I despise it :poot:

Antichrist

the trump part made me cringe too hard

other than that, this actually looks really interesting, sarah will deliver, as usual :whitney:

Drin Lon

Ok I see where this is going with the clowns haunting a LGBT family, representing some of the Trump supporters. I see you Ryan, I see you...

...you better deliver tho, this is not the season to **** up :gum:

We shall see. While Hotel was slightly better than Freakshow, the quality has been progressive getting worse and worse each season. Coven was the last mega interesting season for me. 

Roanoke I only watched because I'm a purist. The season was incredibly dumb. 

RodeckDanny

Omg i'm so not scared by clowns :( #next

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

Selenenite

screaming over trump, fear of clowns, and gayness: this season is basically my life 

"The moon tonight, there's a circle around it. Sign of trouble not far behind"/// Gaga @ Fenway 9/2

Ok... this gave me a shook.

Reminds me of when I lived in Jacksonville a few years back and clowns were every freaking where, showing up in parks and on people's doorsteps. I saw one while at the supermarket and just was like :green: 

❀ x ❀

ok i'm sorry but wtf is this? Trump wins and she sees clowns? like what plot is that :oprah: 

Archived