💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Who Else Loves Taylor's Approach?

gagaisitalian

Featured Posts

gagaisitalian

So we all know that this "snake" imagery/insult was cast upon Taylor by Kim Kardashian after the whole Kanye/Taylor incident last year. If you followed that story closely, you can remember that Taylor never actually lied and Kim's videos of Kanye's phone call proved that Kanye never told Taylor he wanted to call her a bitch in front of the whole world.

Quickly after Kim launched this public attack on Taylor, of course all of the younger pop culture fans latched on to Kim and attacked Taylor any chance they could get, throwing this "snake" insult at her daily. 

Well, now Kim is probably at the lowest point of her career so far. She is parading around with the problematic likes of Jeffree Star and James Charles and is getting dragged left and right for it. Her makeup is flopping due to poor reviews, and she is officially being out shined by her younger sisters.

And also right now, Taylor is using the "snake" imagery that Kim cast upon her to prepare fans and the public for her new era. Her lead single is likely to vaguely hit back at the haters from the past two years and knowing Taylor, it will be a hit. So therefor, she is about to make millions of dollars off of that one night where Kim attempted to expose her. Now, just like how Katy has felt the wrath of Taylor, I have a feeling Kim is next.

I'm extremely happy that she wasn't just going to let this all slide. All of the millennials followed Kim's lead with no clue as to what was going on and I'm so here for Taylor putting Kim and her followers in their place.

Let the grammy-winning talent shine through sis!!!

giphy.gif

TropicOfCANCER
4 minutes ago, LDR said:

So we all know that this "snake" imagery/insult was cast upon Taylor by Kim Kardashian after the whole Kanye/Taylor incident last year. If you followed that story closely, you can remember that Taylor never actually lied and Kim's videos of Kanye's phone call proved that Kanye never told Taylor he wanted to call her a bitch in front of the whole world.

Quickly after Kim launched this public attack on Taylor, of course all of the younger pop culture fans latched on to Kim and attacked Taylor any chance they could get, throwing this "snake" insult at her daily. 

Well, now Kim is probably at the lowest point of her career so far. She is parading around with the problematic likes of Jeffree Star and James Charles and is getting dragged left and right for it. Her makeup is flopping due to poor reviews, and she is officially being out shined by her younger sisters.

And also right now, Taylor is using the "snake" imagery that Kim cast upon her to prepare fans and the public for her new era. Her lead single is likely to vaguely hit back at the haters from the past two years and knowing Taylor, it will be a hit. So therefor, she is about to make millions of dollars off of that one night where Kim attempted to expose her. Now, just like how Katy has felt the wrath of Taylor, I have a feeling Kim is next.

I'm extremely happy that she wasn't just going to let this all slide. All of the millennials followed Kim's lead with no clue as to what was going on and I'm so here for Taylor putting Kim and her followers in their place.

Let the grammy-winning talent shine through sis!!!

giphy.gif

This is a bit of an exaggeration. 

Teal Ambition

I'm here for it!

giphy.gif

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

I just want ha to like.... have an explicit song lmao like I love ha and I'm gonna support ha new era anyways, but she's 27! I want ha to serve me rated R at least a little

seeing ha reclaim that snake imagery is amazing tho, so happy about that

joemayzzin

i personally think everything in the entertainment industry is somewhat "staged" to some extent. (i understand their human beings like us but come on some things are just like yeahhhh that seems fixed) so whatever happenes when it comes to drama is obviously going to be played off in the eyes of the GP, if it gets attention and makes people money why not try to milk it.. 

Taylor was and still is labeled as a snake so she's smart and might as well run with it cause it will only help her in the end with her new era!

PopThatArt

What approach? It's all calculated manipulation by both she and the label. The only surprise here is that she didn't stage a relationship followed by a break up to promote the song.... There's still time though, clock's a tickin'.  

Go see A Star is Born

PopThatArt
2 minutes ago, joemayzin said:

i personally think everything in the entertainment industry is somewhat "staged" to some extent. (i understand their human beings like us but come on some things are just like yeahhhh that seems fixed) so whatever happenes when it comes to drama is obviously going to be played off in the eyes of the GP, if it gets attention and makes people money why not try to milk it.. 

Taylor was and still is labeled as a snake so she's smart and might as well run with it cause it will only help her in the end with her new era!

"Smart", barely, it's the oldest trick in the book. What millions before her have used for a glimmer of attention. 

Go see A Star is Born

Spock

well I'm nitpicking, but the snake emojis first started with the Calvin Harris tweets :emma:

but yeah, I think that taking charge of the snake is going to make her haters fume even more because they won't be able to use it as an insult anymore :rip: also all the free promo they've been giving her with the snake memes (if it ends up being used a lot during this era)

all of this plus the fact that the song probably references time (Katy's tweet) whew lord

who will love me when the night is over

1 minute ago, PopThatArt said:

"Smart", barely, it's the oldest trick in the book. What millions before her have used for a glimmer of attention. 

Lol why are you so bitter girl! How has Taylor hurt you

August Blue

Taylor being "a snake" wont stop people buy and stream her music :poot: 

especially if its good :poot: 

Unless she really voted trump :poot: 

joemayzzin
Just now, PopThatArt said:

from a marketing standpoint it is the oldest trick in the book, feed off the drama that transpired from the Kim & Kanye shizzz and profit from the benefits!! 

ryanripley

all her music seems to do is get back at people and it's honestly tiring, especially when she's meant to be coming off as america's little blonde doe-eyed sweetheart when the reality is that she's just hitting back at ex boyfriends or having "feuds"

tumblr_oqbehsLTKW1u6n38po1_250.gif

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

gagaisitalian
5 minutes ago, PopThatArt said:

What approach? It's all calculated manipulation by both she and the label. The only surprise here is that she didn't stage a relationship followed by a break up to promote the song.... There's still time though, clock's a tickin'.  

.....a "calculated manipulation" by her and her label is an "approach"..

Drin Lon
2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

all her music seems to do is get back at people and it's honestly tiring, especially when she's meant to be coming off as america's little blonde doe-eyed sweetheart when the reality is that she's just hitting back at ex boyfriends or having "feuds"

tumblr_oqbehsLTKW1u6n38po1_250.gif

This

Archived