💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga Vanguard Dream Setlist

Flu Symptom

Featured Posts

Vergil

Paparazzi will be performed as it's her best performance, song and music video.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
zakariah

The VMAs apparently hate her or smth & she doesn't care for them either anymore, so I won't be surprised if she's never getting this award. :nails:

Even when they run out of artists to give, they're probably either gonna give it out to mediocre artists or stop giving it out annually. 

But I like your setlist idea & going for politics. 

BadJudas

Honestly for a vanguard performance, i prefer that she make a Visual project [Like Beyonce's one for example.] because i think that we could have a very same medley that she did at the Superbowl. 

If she'll has the Vanguard for her whole career and videography, so, i prefer that she sang her songs with best video, not (only) her best hit...And I need Marry The Night as a Closer. :giveup:

And a set like the one which @ShockPop imagined. Theses theme merged = A bloody freaky poetic performance ! <3

RAMROD

What if ARTPOP will be ignored as usual?? :giveup:

Second middle child always had it worse :giveup:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

BadJudas
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

What if ARTPOP will be ignored as usual?? :giveup:

Second middle child always had it worse :giveup:

ARTPOP can't be ignored :giveup: 

Only two video, but two of her best ! 

RAMROD
Just now, BadJudas said:

ARTPOP can't be ignored :giveup: 

Only two video, but two of her best ! 

If she perform APPLAUSE, I hope she'll cleverly shade MTV with that because of what happened that time lmao

BadJudas
Just now, RAMROD said:

If she perform APPLAUSE, I hope she'll cleverly shade MTV with that because of what happened that time lmao

What MTV did?

And honestly, i could imagine that she sings at least Paparazzi/You And I/Applause to make an "easter egg" for her three performance at VMA

RAMROD
Just now, BadJudas said:

What MTV did?

And honestly, i could imagine that she sings at least Paparazzi/You And I/Applause to make an "easter egg" for her three performance at VMA

MTV refused to do her stage as Gaga wanted it and what we saw are very watered down version cos MTV decides to give attention to Miley's twerking instead. :giggle:

BadJudas
Just now, RAMROD said:

MTV refused to do her stage as Gaga wanted it and what we saw are very watered down version cos MTV decides to give attention to Miley's twerking instead. :giggle:

Awh this ! [This bloody cancelled performance?]. I see, oh, i don't hope she shading MTV too much (they praise her recently so.).

I just need a great visual performance, a good choice medley, and that good for me ! 

boyerased

MTV doesn't hate her. They just don't find her as useful as before to bring the headlines.

If she'll get the award then I want it to be like this:

A gregorian chant starts while Gaga walks down the aisle with her backup dancers in full regalia reminiscent of Catholic Eucharistic attires. Gaga in particular wears a fur cape. She also has an orb on one hand and a Roman-inspired disco stick in another. Two dancers hold large ceremonial fans on her either sides. A dancer leads the way holding a Thurible countaining incense which emits smoke. Dancers painted in gold suspend mid-air sitting on hollowed out golden sunbursts.

The procession will end on a Roman/circus inspired main stage with columns and checkered floor. The Gregorian chants will turn into BR's "rah-rah's" and then she sings the song with acrobats and performance artists doing their own thing on stage. The song then suddenly comes to a stop then she will do a Just Dance/Poker Face medley. A Perfect Illusion iterlude will soon follow and she will sing Born This Way. After that she will sing a new song then the stage will be set on fire in the end. Gaga will then stand on a raised platform then start singing Marry the Night while the stage is on fire and it begins to rain. The performance will end with the dancers and Gaga doing the paws up sign then everything turns to black. 

Flu Symptom
15 minutes ago, Kimihiro said:

MTV doesn't hate her. They just don't find her as useful as before to bring the headlines.

If she'll get the award then I want it to be like this:

A gregorian chant starts while Gaga walks down the aisle with her backup dancers in full regalia reminiscent of Catholic Eucharistic attires. Gaga in particular wears a fur cape. She also has an orb on one hand and a Roman-inspired disco stick in another. Two dancers hold large ceremonial fans on her either sides. A dancer leads the way holding a Thurible countaining incense which emits smoke. Dancers painted in gold suspend mid-air sitting on hollowed out golden sunbursts.

The procession will end on a Roman/circus inspired main stage with columns and checkered floor. The Gregorian chants will turn into BR's "rah-rah's" and then she sings the song with acrobats and performance artists doing their own thing on stage. The song then suddenly comes to a stop then she will do a Just Dance/Poker Face medley. A Perfect Illusion iterlude will soon follow and she will sing Born This Way. After that she will sing a new song then the stage will be set on fire in the end. Gaga will then stand on a raised platform then start singing Marry the Night while the stage is on fire and it begins to rain. The performance will end with the dancers and Gaga doing the paws up sign then everything turns to black. 

I like it.. The Gregorian chants will definitely make it more edgy

OOPS22

The Fame

Just Dance

Poker Face

Paparazzi 

Bad Romance

Alejandro

Born This Way 

Edge of Glory

Marry The Night

Applause

Do What U Want

Perfect Illusion 

The Cure

Million Reasons

John Wayne 

"The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in."

Tercodio
On 8/21/2017 at 6:29 PM, Steve Nasty said:

I think if she does the vanguard she should do an album medley like Bey did. So maybe 3-5 songs from LG6. I don't think she should do a greatest hits performance twice, it would be redudant

Yessss new songs would be great, if the album at the time when she gets the award is a hit. A couple of her old hits would be good, but remastered/restructured, they do seem to become tired when she performs them the same time after time. She already did the whole greatest hit performance with the 2013 messy performance of Applause, which she should've done later on in her career.

Archived