💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

I have lost all respect for P!nk

bitchimtrying

Featured Posts

4 hours ago, Antichrist said:

some of you people are really fücked up, dragging nazis and jews into a debate about eminem :awkney::madge:

what do nazis and jews have to do with P!nk collaborating w Eminem lol

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterdino
8 hours ago, Red said:

My faves are always collabing with messy people, why God? :selena:

Why couldn't she collab with Gaga instead? :selena: 

No ty

6 hours ago, Kylie Jenner said:

Eminem isn't the worst she's done. Her 'Stupid Girls' MV had her dancing next to 50 Cent :cryga: I dont see anything wrong with an Eminem collab but I will only avoid it completely. 

maybe im reading too much into this, but im guessing thats the point of that video? its even in the lyrics?

Neroneau

Eminem just uses derogatory terms in his songs (he's a rapper duh), if I were a rapper I'd invite my guests to throw hunty and fagg*t :laughga:

He's good friends with Elton John out of all people :ladyhaha:

AlexanderMagno

GagaDaily always in the vanguard of double standards.

Gaga collaborated with R. Kelly. But of course, it was just one song. And she did the TIHTY, sure all is forgiven.

Gaga collaborated with Terry Richardson. But of course, people say all sorts of things to get famous, and it's his art?, and anyway she's not working with him anymore.

Hypocrites. I have lost respect for this fanbase, but that happened a long time ago.

RadioIsOurs

She probably knows the guy much better than all of you, so who are you to judge who she wishes to work with?

London GUY
17 hours ago, bitchimtrying said:

There is allegedly a P!nk and Eminem collaboration on the way. I don't understand how artists who claim to be allies to the LGBT+ community can work with known homophobes like this and still be successful. How could she do this to her fans? How could she stand onstage at events like the HRC and accept an award for 'Ally for Equality' and then collaborate with someone who has known homophobic values, raps about beating and killing lgbt people and also uses gay slurs. If this is real then I will have lost all respect for her. The audacity to cultivate a fanbase and have them spend money on her products and music to then decide to work with someone like this. I'm so aggravated. **** her. 

Don't worry Sis I'm not a Delusional Self-Hating Gay so I support you on this, the day Eminem Retires is the day Gay Rights can finally progress in the Hip-Hop/Rap Community 

REPLAY

Antonio
19 hours ago, iAdrian97 said:

Eminem isn’t homophobic he just likes to use derogatroy terms:emma:  idk if that help s. Also he performed with Elton John 

This omg

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

vinster13
19 hours ago, Buddy said:

For some reason I doubt that Eminem would have a problem with me or any of us being gay. He's decently intelligent and actually quite peaceful and friendly in person. His lyrics are supposed to be raging, crude, and aggressive. That is his brand as a rapper

I think you mean ALL of us

pink sushi

I don't think Eminem is homophobic..... He's said in the past that he has nothing against the LGBT or gay marriage.

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2010/jun/18/eminem-gay-marriage

Sure he uses derogatory terms in his raps, but that's pretty much what rap is. :rip: 

It's not like she's collaborating with some homophobic country artist who believes all gays will burn in hell. :awkney: 

Creyk
7 hours ago, AlexanderMagno said:

GagaDaily always in the vanguard of double standards.

Gaga collaborated with R. Kelly. But of course, it was just one song. And she did the TIHTY, sure all is forgiven.

Gaga collaborated with Terry Richardson. But of course, people say all sorts of things to get famous, and it's his art?, and anyway she's not working with him anymore.

Hypocrites. I have lost respect for this fanbase, but that happened a long time ago.

That is not the same and you know it. Gaga actually did a lot of activist work and voiced her support for anyone who is different. Pink barely does anything like that

AlexanderMagno
1 hour ago, Creyk said:

That is not the same and you know it. Gaga actually did a lot of activist work and voiced her support for anyone who is different. Pink barely does anything like that

I don't know. We know Gaga's work because we are fans, we keep her on track 24/7. Most of us don't know Pink's activist work because we don't follow her as much. But I don't remember her saying bad things about LGBT rights or anything like that. Plus, once again you are excusing Gaga because you think she has done enough.

Archived