💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why is Come To Mama so hated?

LittleMonster20

Featured Posts

Fernster7
5 hours ago, that juju said:

it's a sweet sentiment but sis we already have Born This Way, I don't need a folk-Broadway B-side version :awkney: 

Born This Way wishes it was as good as CTM.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wahljennifer322
11 hours ago, Doot said:

I love Come To Mama. 

It is definitely my favorite Christmas Song.

f01e1a3a781835d7088d4b1fcdf7e645--womens

Exactly what I think as well. Lyrics and message are good but the music and arrangement just do nothing for me. While Sinner's Prayer is not my favorite either, it is far better than this. TBH, CTM is the only song on Joanne I skip over.

AlexanderMagno

Because it's actually one of Lady Gaga's best songs and this fanbase needs to step up :madge:

freebit

Just judging by its arrangement, it's not something a usual pop music lover would gravitate to, so that could be part of the reason. It sounds different than any track she's done. Personally, I think it is a bit too flower-child and cheesily optimistic for my taste, but it comes alive when she performs it. The LA dive bar performance of it was great.

22 hours ago, babs said:

I think the song is too gringy and cheesy for my taste. I don't like it for the same reasons I didn't like BTW (song) for a long time, of course I agree with the ideas she is writing about, but I just can't connect with most of these "unification/social love" songs.

Not all songs can be the greatest sadly...and by that I literally mean:

:tea:

Of all songs you could bring up, you choose this forgettable one. :madge:

6 minutes ago, freebit said:

Of all songs you could bring up, you choose this forgettable one. :madge:

Confession time: I felt guilty around the time PI came out because I used to like this jam a lot more.

nowadays I really like PI but yeah, The Greatest is a bop, Come to Slumber could never.

Archived