LG 6 In 2020

LadyLuca

LG 6 Release year :  

101 members have voted

1. 1. When will LG 6 come out?

• 2017 (end of Joanne Tour)
    • Later

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/20/2017 at 10:00 AM

Featured Posts

Delulu Rogers
26 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

the longest break she's had between albums is 2 years, i'd say 2018/19

Her longest break was just a few weeks short of 3 years if you're not counting C2C. That's a long ass time 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley
Just now, ChrisC said:

Her longest break was just a few weeks short of 3 years if you're not counting C2C. That's a long ass time 

I'm counting C2C :poot: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

JustinLovesGaga

I think we can expect something around Q4 of 2019. 

What I'd like though is Q1 of 2018, Single January, album/EP April, promote through June, take July off, start promoting ASIB mid August and end the year with that. 

But that'll only happen in a perfect world. 

gagarox

Yall seriously want her to waste her 30s while she still young.. literally no one will care after she is in her 40s.. so i hope an album every 2 or 3 yr. 2018 late or early 2019 

hoeslay
52 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Full year? :rip: the movie premieres on september 18 :rip: 

Yes a full year because it's Gaga. the movie could be out December 31st, 2018 and the entire year would still be ASIB imo

bitchimtrying
1 hour ago, Enceladus said:

I don't think that she'll release new music in 2020. 2018 could be realistic, because the tour ends in December and there will be a huge gap between January - September 2018. :oprah:

Remember that she will have to promote the ASIB soundtrack as well as do a press tour and movie premiers across the world. That will take at least a couple of months.  

nikola

Idk.....2020 seems realistic.....even tho its so far away.....only thing that i am scared of is her geting pregnant....if that happens new album will be out in 2025

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

thopekas

2020 is too far away, 2018 is too soon because of the ASIB ,2019 is the most realistic and it would be 3years from her last solo album(Joanne)...and 1 year from the ASIB album.It really sound possible.

But if we didn't have ASIB then 2018 it would be a great opportunity and time to release an album.It would be 2years from Joanne and less than a year from the JWT Tour so she would have the hype .

JR Gg
12 hours ago, hoeslay said:

i wouldn't be surprised if she can carino have a baby like in 2020 and then we get an album like in 2023 lol

Can't wait for her to release her 25:selena:

monketsharona

I think she'll release something in 2018, maybe an EP or a short album, but I don't see her touring for it.

And I don't see ASIB as being fully promoted apart maybe one song. Pretty sure it won't be a Gaga album as there will probably have some covers and songs that are not sung by her

So yeah I'd say a new album / EP in 2018 at the same time she'll be promoting ASIB (interviews, red carpet, premieres and so on); Much more an album for fans and still being played on the radio.

2020 sounds so far away tbh, besides didn't she say she has been at the studio during coachella? and she had a full song not even a demo :classy: i think she'll release something new at the end of 2018 or the beginning of 2019 :reductive:

Archived