Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
opinion

RATE | This Is Acting


TeenIdle

Vote for weekly reminder  

34 members have voted

  1. 1. ...

    • I'm unstoppable!
    • I love cheap thrills!
    • I'm the greatest!


Featured Posts

girl............. I can't wait for the responsability that 'Move Your Body' wont win. 

insert: KyleJennerSmug.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WildAmerican

I freaking love this album but also gave Sweet Design a 1/10.

tenor.gif

Submitted!

My average score for this rate is 8.85!

Link to post
Share on other sites

TeenIdle
20 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

I freaking love this album but also gave Sweet Design a 1/10.

tenor.gif

Submitted!

My average score for this rate is 8.85!

I hate it too tbh. Ruins the perfect flow

let the water rush in
Link to post
Share on other sites

TeenIdle
1 hour ago, Creyk said:

WHy do you want us to rate the remixes too?

Some people might prefer them

let the water rush in
Link to post
Share on other sites

Juliandante

Hii! I'm doing this :D!

Thank you for always tagging me in your megarates, I'm always in this site but never check the megarates threads :stalkga:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bryan Alcala

omg yaaas I love her. dont let this flop hunties :grr:

Put on your shades, 'cause I'll be dancing in the flames
Link to post
Share on other sites

BBhomemaker
1 hour ago, KingOfTheClouds said:

OMG 1 Million Bullets is the most annoying song I ever heard

 

4 minutes ago, KingOfTheClouds said:

Yikes sorry

Which one do you actually like? :ladyhaha:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...