💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Born This Way' Album Lyrics † Song Info Topic

SMILE2NE1

Born this Way Vs Born This Way (The Country Road)  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Born this Way Vs Born This Way (The Country Road)

• Born this Way
    • Born This Way (The Country Road)
    • Express Yourself

Featured Posts

dontbesweet

I hate it when people say we're not true fans for not liking the video or that we don't appreciate Lady Gaga.

I just didn't like it. At all.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Saint Laurent

I hate it when people say we're not true fans for not liking the video or that we don't appreciate Lady Gaga.

I just didn't like it. At all.

i didn't say you weren't a true fan :confused:

dontbesweet

i didn't say you weren't a true fan :confused:

Not you, just people in general. It pisses me off big time; I'm a gaga fan but I don't need to like everything she's ever done.

Saint Laurent

Not you, just people in general. It pisses me off big time; I'm a gaga fan but I don't need to like everything she's ever done.

i agree

I was disappointed when I saw it at first and it took me awhile to appreciate it some. I definitely wished Gaga had been able to stick to her original plan for the video. However, I've grown to appreciate it and even though it isn't completely perfect, it's still very visually stunning with the colors and such, and I actually adore how she looks in the video. In retrospect I believe this was a nice change for her and it's good she made it rather simplistic.

And I agree with you guys talking about the whole "if you don't like the TEOG video you're not a true fan" deal, which applies to other things as well. We really should step back and be open to various opinions from all fans. It's also understandable why many people were disappointed with TEOG in particular, for obvious reasons. If only people would realize this and be a little more understanding of others.

Saint Laurent

her worst video :eww:

yeah it wasnt her best but that doesn't mean that it automatically has to be labled as being "terrible" or "boring"

JeVeuxTonAmour

I was disappointed only because I was hyped for one of her usual crazy videos like everyone had anticipated because of all the hospital/mermaid talk etc.

I think there's more to why Gaga scrapped that whole idea.

I still liked the video though. Clarence's unfortunate death added even more sentimental meaning to the video.

I think it's fine to dislike the video but at least show some respect or loyalty to Gaga's artistry I know many fans view the video differently now but some fans brought it upon themselves. Hundreds of treatments get scrapped - the treatment we thought we were getting was thrown out very late. Gaga stated she generally knows what each video will look like when writing each song. She had creative differences Joesph Kahn and probably LAG. She stayed true to her art.

ChloeMonster

I liked it. I though it was perfect, everyone was so used to the epic and out there videos and this was such the opposite and a big surprise.

lauramonster

It was for me.. so boooring. It was even more disapointing because we knew that the first plans for that video were awsome

InterGagalactic

After I watched it for the first time, my heart kinda broke but now I love it.

It's just that I think that I've expected too much about the video and the song itself is very soulful.

It turned out simple yet I still like it. :rofl:

No, to me it wasn't. I just waited for it to see what it's like instead of getting crazy about mermaids, and I loved it the way it is. It's not her best video, but who cares.

At first I didn't hate it or anything. Just didn't think much of it. Now it's my favourite video of the era along with judas. It's so simple and just gaga being gaga and that's why I love it. Can't listen to the song without picturing her head banging. <3

• Admin unpinned this topic
  • Mills locked this topic

Archived