💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

DWUW Video?

LittleMonster20

Featured Posts

ryanripley

she would have to have worked a lot harder to get the GP to respect her like they do now

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustHMLover
52 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

What do you think would have happened if the DWUW video got released?Would it have affected ARTPOP's succes?Or wouldn't it?Was it too explicit?Would Gaga get hate for it?

honestly, a-la Bon Appetit situation I think :D

1 hour ago, Robagaga said:

gaga would've gotten a lot of **** for supporting whatever his name is

so im glad she didnt release it

R Kelly and speaking of him, he's in the spotlight again for allegedly holding several girls in a cult-like manner. Just a refresher on his past, he married Aaliyah when she was just 15 (in 94) and a sex tape of him and an underage girl leaked in 2002 (leading to that trial). From the snippets of the leaks that I've seen, let's just say that everyone should be glad that the vid was scrapped.

HolyFool

I think a big part of why ARTPOP wasn't a success (compared to her earlier albums) is that it was so vulgar. It is definitely her most sexual (and best) album and whenever any of my friends heard DWUW on the radio they didn't want to listen to it because it was so straightforwardly explicit. So the video would not have made that situation any better...just my opinion haha.

Smother Em Eh
3 hours ago, TeenIdle said:

It would've caused cheap Miley-like controversy and the media would've been even more ruthless

Haha can you imagine? What if there was a Gaga vs Miley controversy on whose video was more controversial and explicit? 

Battle of the Controveries! 

Hahahaha:trollga:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

She should have thought about doing the song with Christina in first place. Then we wouldn't have to handle with all the hate with the song being with R Kelly (That i particularly hate, I don't even have it on my phone or listen to it, only the XTina version).

A video with XTina would've been KILLER, and of course a HUGE HIT!

The entirely ARTPOP era was a mess, unfortunately 

sZ7GaNH.gif

Henri Bardot

#1 sure. Sorta like wrecking ball i guess, but i don't know how people would've reacted 

pooiota

Henri Bardot
15 minutes ago, Matheus said:

She should have thought about doing the song with Christina in first place. Then we wouldn't have to handle with all the hate with the song being with R Kelly (That i particularly hate, I don't even have it on my phone or listen to it, only the XTina version).

A video with XTina would've been KILLER, and of course a HUGE HIT!

The entirely ARTPOP era was a mess, unfortunately 

sZ7GaNH.gif

even the solo version is better than the r. kelly one

pooiota

7 minutes ago, andy grrrrr said:

even the solo version is better than the r. kelly one

Couldn't agree more

NIghtmareElm

The content of the video wouldn't have damaged her.  It was R. Kelly.  The song would have been way more successful.  

13 minutes ago, JoeysWorldTour said:

The content of the video wouldn't have damaged her.  It was R. Kelly.  The song would have been way more successful.  

That's the point. The problem with the song was R.Kelly

Reid LePage

dwuw video would get exactly the same comments like gagas videos from the fame era when they first came out

Archived