💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Miley Cyrus - Younger Now

TheCureinMalibu

Featured Posts

NCgaga

The video is 90s Sheryl Crow/Natalie Merchant teas. She actually favors Sheryl Crow a bit. She looks very pretty at the end with her straight hair. I do think the melody of the song is somewhat boring. It's almost good, but just not quite. But good for 2017. 

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
loathereality

this is not good at alll,

i did not like the styling, music, lyrics, video

snoozefest

joanne vibes applied terribly

trutheverafter

Oh god I love this song and video! It's so beautiful :wub:

„Talk is cheap but costs a lot“

JohnWayne92

My problem with Mileys new music is that it isnt very melodic in the sense of lyrics. Nothing rhymes, truley. It lacks structure. I dont feel like there is really a verse, bridge and chorus. The actual lyrics, much like Malibu, are nice, but nothing is catchy. It doesnt flow. 

5 minutes ago, JohnWayne92 said:

My problem with Mileys new music is that it isnt very melodic in the sense of lyrics. Nothing rhymes, truley. It lacks structure. I dont feel like there is really a verse, bridge and chorus. The actual lyrics, much like Malibu, are nice, but nothing is catchy. It doesnt flow. 

Just because it doesn't rhyme doesn't mean it doesn't have structure :poot: The song does have a chorus, bridge, and verses 

Maleficent

"Even though it's not who i ammmmm! / I still want to channel Gaga's dead aunt Joannneee!" 

1 hour ago, aaron l said:

Forreal though, try and tell me the chorus doesn't sound like Soak Up The Sun.

giphy.gif

Fvvvvvvvvvvvvck............. it does! -.-'

Archived