💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why do all these people dislike Katy?

heda97

Featured Posts

HelloBarbara

I don't get the hate for Witness.

Hey Hey Hey, Roulette, Deja Vu, Power, Miss You More, Bigger Than Me, Save As Draft, Into Me You See and my good guilty pleasure sis bop Swish Swish, are great tracks.

Hiiieee

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagzus

I dislike her and I'm critical of her because she's very fake and manufactured, a big thing that killed any chance of me supporting her was when Russell Brand leaked info about an argument they had (they had proof if I remember I believe it was an interview for a documentary he was doing post-breakup) where she essentially said she was the better one in the relationship because she was richer and more famous and it made her a better person. Thus proving she is fake as hell. 

It's the same reason I dislike Onickel Maraj, she lives for money and attention and that's all. So I have no intention of ever being supportive of Katy and her generic awful career

DeanWinchester
2 hours ago, uo111 said:

First of all, Katy had plenty to say about the Alejandro music video. 

Then, after Katy releases Ur So Gay and I Kissed a GIrl, proving she didn't give a **** about lgbt equality, Gaga sings Born This Way at the 2010 VMA's and suddenly Katy is an lgbt icon with the release of the Firework music video. That was extremely obvious.

All the pop girls were jumping on the bandwagon that Gaga start back then though. It wasn't just Katy.

One of the main things that has kept it going with Katy is Prism vs ARTPOP. 

It doesn't help Katy's case that she has very little talent, and zero artistic integrity. She literally only cares about hits.

That's just a few things.

Wasnt Firework written well before BTW though?

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

InsideOutright

I'm still bitter that Roar still gets played on the radio yet Applause is forgotten...

:madge:

20 hours ago, DeanWinchester said:

Wasnt Firework written well before BTW though?

Yea but the lyrics have nothing to do with equality or acceptance, it's a song about having confidence and knowing self worth. The video was about 6 weeks later and defintely would not have included the scenes that it did if it was released before the 2010 VMA's.

I still love Firework though, and I'm pretty sure it will be the only song Katy is remembered for.

gagarox

Applause vs Roar was a huge battle which sadly monsters lost.. so we are just giving it back to the kats for their cockiness during 2013. If u became a gaga fan just now u wont get it so better just ignore it and let monsters have some fun :selena:

LordEnigma
22 hours ago, WanderlustHeart said:

I don't get the hate for Witness.

Hey Hey Hey, Roulette, Deja Vu, Power, Miss You More, Bigger Than Me, Save As Draft, Into Me You See and my good guilty pleasure sis bop Swish Swish, are great tracks.

"Marilyn Monroe in a monster truck" is one of THE WORST lyrics I have ever heard.

Witness (the song) is a gem though.

Archived