Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Miley's "Younger Now": Cover + Tracklist

Talent

Featured Posts

7 hours ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Its being released before the Grammy deadline so Joanne has more competition now, Melodrama, Witness, Rainbow, Younger Now, it'll be interesting to see who takes the Best Pop album Crown and probably the only female AOTY slot. Joanne, Rainbow and Melodrama has the biggest chance for an AOTY nom

.We all know Witness wont be nominated for anything

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan
16 hours ago, Brainiac said:

I guess featuring Dolly Parton on your country-tinged raw album is the thing now. :giggle:

Dolly is her godmother tho

Slayer

Rainbow Land ft. Dolly Parton.

Is she coming for Kesha? :awkney:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Princess Stache
17 hours ago, Brainiac said:

I guess featuring Dolly Parton on your country-tinged raw album is the thing now. :giggle:

Dolly Parton the new Quavo

StrawberryBlond

11 tracks really isn't much for the length of break she's had. Yes, I know she put out Dead Petz but very few people actually paid attention to that and most people outside her fanbase think she hasn't made anything since Bangerz. I so wanted Gaga to come back with a longer setlist after a 3 year break too. And is it just me or does she look like Gaga on that cover? Her hair reminds me of the short cut Gaga had during the VS fashion show and her facial features look similar. That album cover is pretty basic. The photo of her is fine but the neon colours and the tracklist written right around makes it look like the sort of album you'd find in a bargain bin. Her Bangerz album suffered from the same thing.

Anderson123
13 hours ago, WanderlustHeart said:

Glory?

Glory is just another pop album. Sure, it's better than Britney Jean but other than that it's nothing out of her box.

Dominic
21 hours ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

Honesty? LOVE the album cover :flutter: 

Other than Lana and Katy, the girls have been killing the Album Covers this year :applause: 

Those have been two of my favourites :giveup: Dont do this to me

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Haroon

Love the album cover but the tracklist seems so bland, like the names aren't very exciting :emma: Hopefully the songs themselves are :sweat:

doppelganger

I love the album cover. It's fresh. A bit of Joanne with the glam cowgirl look but dareisay a little more playful and not as costumy. 

I like that she doesn't take herself too seriously. Miley is objectively far less talented than Gaga but with self confidence that I think a lot of young people aspire to.

Younger Now is an interesting song with a great message and beautiful video... good on her for believing in it but I don't see radio playing it at all. 

Hope no one takes this as a diss at Joanne.... I love the album (her best) but I do feel Gaga abandoned the Americana feel right after the John Wayne video failed to get any traction. She should take a page from Miley (and Lorde) on believing in her own art, regardless of commercial success

ItsTommyBitch
30 minutes ago, Dominic Marc said:

Those have been two of my favourites :giveup: Dont do this to me

nnn :rip:

Lana had her best era for Photoshoots, but then chose a random one she did at a gas station after filming the Love video as ha album cover. And Witness is :gum:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Archived