Jump to content
politics

Merkel gets booed by racist, drags them back


Melech

Featured Posts

Melech
Just now, JDi said:

isn't Sachsen more liberal than the South tho?

The South is super conservative, not really racist.  But in Sachsen the AfD is sadly really strong 

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Melech said:

Lmao they are against gays. Did you hear what they say on the Demo für alle? Mess :smh: 

You are really the German version of a Trump supporter. Why are you even stanning Gaga when she stands for everything that AfD is against? :smh:

And no, you could never turn me into an AfD supporter.. I'm one of the grün-versifften Gutmenschen who turn your children gay. 

but lets not be mean. after all, even the AfD has at least 2 or 3 smart people who know how to write speeches and convey messages that dont sound too offensive to alienate the public. these might be his sources...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Melech said:

Lmao they are against gays. Did you hear what they say on the Demo für alle? Mess :smh: 

You are really the German version of a Trump supporter. Why are you even stanning Gaga when she stands for everything that AfD is against? :smh:

And no, you could never turn me into an AfD supporter.. I'm one of the grün-versifften Gutmenschen who turn your children gay. 

Okay, even if you think that of the AfD you don't have to project that on me. It's not like I said something against gays or called you a grünversifften Gutmensch. I even said that is a point where I don't agree with them. But now I know I don't have to reply further. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Melech
1 minute ago, maxmore said:

but lets not be mean. after all, even the AfD has at least 2 or 3 smart people who know how to write speeches and convey messages that dont sound too offensive to alienate the public. these might be his sources...

I mean he keeps relying on Alice Weidel. She for example said that headscarves don't belong to germany. That's racist. It's islamophobic & anti-semitic, too. I guess she didn't check that even some Germans wear headscarves 

maxresdefault.jpg

 

Also her fears of Islamization is totally wrong :smh:

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Melech
4 minutes ago, benKo said:

Okay, even if you think that of the AfD you don't have to project that on me. It's not like I said something against gays or called you a grünversifften Gutmensch. I even said that is a point where I don't agree with them. But now I know I don't have to reply further. 

I don't really want to discuss with racist, too! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Melech

@maxmore  you need to check his twitter: 

"Das sind mir genau die Richtigen.... Alle raus aus Europa! Genau die gleiche (hoffentlich harmlosere) Sorte läuft hier überall rum"  That are the right ones. All of them out! The same kind (hopefully more harmless) walks around here

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Melech said:

I don't really want to discuss with racist, too! 

Then I have to say one final thing:

Call me stupid, call everyone in the AfD racist as you please, but don't call me racist. I have nothing against people who are not criminal and do something, if they are able to, rather than just living off the state, including every gender, every nationality, every sexual orientation. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Melech said:

@maxmore  you need to check his twitter: 

"Das sind mir genau die Richtigen.... Alle raus aus Europa! Genau die gleiche (hoffentlich harmlosere) Sorte läuft hier überall rum"  That are the right ones. All of them out! The same kind (hopefully more harmless) walks around here

 

 

whose twitter?

ich bin aus berlin übrigens :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Melech
Just now, maxmore said:

whose twitter?

ich bin aus berlin übrigens :)

Von dem Afd-Unterstützer hier! 

Ich bin aus Köln! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Melech
4 minutes ago, benKo said:

Then I have to say one final thing:

Call me stupid, call everyone in the AfD racist as you please, but don't call me racist. I have nothing against people who are not criminal and do something, if they are able to, rather than just living off the state, including every gender, every nationality, every sexual orientation. 

Funny because AfD is against other nationalities, other genders or other sexual orientations. They are against everything which does not fit in their white heternormative view. 

So as long as you support AfD and their ideology you are a racist to me. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Melech
1 minute ago, maxmore said:

ok krass. hätte nicht gedacht, dass man hier mit solchen meinungen konfrontiert werden würde.

Ich hätte auch nicht gedacht, dass AfD'er Mitglied bei Gagadaily sind. Zumal Gaga auch gegen AfD wäre. :smh: 

Ich folg dir bei Instagram jetzt :hor:

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Melech said:

@maxmore  you need to check his twitter: 

"Das sind mir genau die Richtigen.... Alle raus aus Europa! Genau die gleiche (hoffentlich harmlosere) Sorte läuft hier überall rum"  That are the right ones. All of them out! The same kind (hopefully more harmless) walks around here

 

 

Yes, if you look at the tweet I quoted in this one, you see the smoking idiot who just killed 13 people in Barcelona. The same kind (hopefully more harmless) wich walks around here, not speaking german, disrespecting othet people. They are called Macho as you may know. If you see some other tweets, wich ate probably a bit older, you see me defending the ones who are respectful and nice. I also have something against the same kind of "Macho" persons, born in Germany. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, benKo said:

Then I have to say one final thing:

Call me stupid, call everyone in the AfD racist as you please, but don't call me racist. I have nothing against people who are not criminal and do something, if they are able to, rather than just living off the state, including every gender, every nationality, every sexual orientation. 

"Alle raus aus Europa! Genau die gleiche (hoffentlich harmlosere) Sorte läuft hier überall rum"

"Sorte"

ich weiß ja nicht, aber das klingt schon etwas verallgemeinernd und fremdenfeindlich, findest du nicht?

@Melech

Link to post
Share on other sites

The Child
32 minutes ago, benKo said:

They are infact so homophobic, that they have a lesbian as their top candidate. They are not against gays, they are against calling it marriage, i'll give you that, I don't like that part of the program. They also are against uncontrolled, criminal refugees and the ones from safe countries. Refugees who are willing to integrate and have a reason to flee are fine. I highly doubt you have your information from anywhere besides the mainstream media. I REALLY recommend listening to Alice Weidel. You won't find something racist, i'll promise. But I think I can be sure that I won't turn anyone into an AfD supporter, who is fine with beeing lied to by the current government and mainstream media. You will fall off your chair if you know the truth. Good night. 

It feels like every alt right party works the same way, here in France the Front National has also one leader who is gay. Just because you have a gay leader doesn't mean your party is not homophobic. Have you ever heard about internalized homophobia? I mean just another example Caitlyn Jenner who is a transsexual supported Trump who is against the LGBT community.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...