opinion

Katy vs Taylor (really sad)

Nono

Featured Posts

Its sad our sis Katy lost the battle and embarassed herself in front of Taylor... swish swish bish flopped, cancelled shows, short hair and Taylor putting her albums on spotify the same day Katy did... she ended ha that day and will finish her when her new album finally drops... its not easy to watch...

Its really sad, because everyone once in their liftime had that one rival and sometimes you must prove yourself in front of them but once you are losing its not funny anymore... its really sad and the devil snake won this and is laughing rn, its like you are watching the movie and the evil guy wins.... i was feeling like that in 2013 when our good sis applause lost... 

:bon: guess bigger Evil won :emma:

Edit: im not team Katy or Taylor

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anveeroy

Can't wait to see debate between katy cats and swifties 

tumblr_oj759crzdC1vkmjsfo1_500.gif

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Stephen

It actually is sad. I generally think Katy is lame BUT I was always on her side with the Taylor drama. I feel bad for her :( 

boyerased

It's just the way it is. Everyone will lose at some point. Even Taylor's time will come. For me to become legendary you need to have setbacks, and overcoming them is one of the overarching arc of being a legend.

Just now, Steve Nasty said:

It actually is sad. I generally think Katy is lame BUT I was always on her side with the Taylor drama. I feel bad for her :( 

Me too, she had it all and lost it all in one era... its early to say but she will need to work hard next era to fix all of this :(

Just now, Kimihiro said:

It's just the way it is. Everyone will lose at some point. Even Taylor's time will come. For me to become legendary you need to have setbacks, and overcoming them is one of the overarching arc of being a legend.

All eyes on you Taylor, but somehow I dont see her losing ever... but we will see...

ZiggyZiggs
2 minutes ago, Kimihiro said:

It truly beaks my heart to say this but that ain't happening. ever.

Stephen
Just now, Nono said:

Me too, she had it all and lost it all in one era... its early to say but she will need to work hard next era to fix all of this :(

I still think she has one more hit era in her! She needs to find the right producers and a better stylist. Also IMO she should stop trying to be funny in her videos. It's always cringe :rip:

Teenage Dream is my favorite Katy video cuz it's sexy and fun, not childish. If she can do that again I think she'll be back on track. 

cacaca
Just now, ZiggyZiggs said:

It truly beaks my heart to say this but that ain't happening. ever.

Oh it is. There is SO much Taylor hate online. It'll be interesting to see how she fares this era.

TheBatman

Katy needs to find a clear direction and perspective and come back inspired. TS is better than most at playing the game, and she most definitely won this round. Will her next album top 1989? 

retroglamx
3 minutes ago, Kimihiro said:

ARTPOP vs Joanne

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

This thread is really unnecessary. Tired of threads like this one pitting women against each other :madge: 

Illuminati

The way Katy went from hits like Roar and Dark Horse to 8 dollar shows next era is mindblowing

200w.webp#3-grid1

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived