Featured Posts

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, BUY ARTPOP NOW said:

I'm so excited for double duchess!! It better be on vinyl :excited2:

i want milf $ to be played at my funeral 

I see some good taste:whitney: 

Btw, @EDP @Hades @BUY ARTPOP NOW follow this thread to get updated with the latest Fergie updates:lolly:

Hades

I won't lie i'm disappointed with her decisions. The album should have more songs since La love is ancient and Milf Money was released ages ago.:selena:

10 minutes ago, Hades said:

I won't lie i'm disappointed with her decisions. The album should have more songs since La love is ancient and Milf Money was released ages ago.:selena:

We all can agree her decisions weren't always the best:selena: Let's just see what she has in store

6 minutes ago, Eighteen said:

so is MILF money the first official single? and isn't LA love like from 3 or 4 years ago? 

We don't really know. Yes, LA Love was released almost 3 years ago but she's including it in the album so:selena:

RAMROD

I just wanna know how the sounds are like. Still 2 more days.

christina-aguilera-o.gif

She better let all the songs with preview on iTunes and not greyed out.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Btw, guys I'm curious. What are your favourite songs from The Dutchess?:gaycat: I'm listening to it now and this is gold :giveup: Mine are probably London Bridge (A BOP:firega:), Voodoo Doll and Losing My Ground. But I just don't know. I love them all:giveup:

Hades
Just now, LoisLilMonster said:

Btw, guys I'm curious. What are your favourite songs from The Dutchess?:gaycat: I'm listening to it now and this is gold :giveup: Mine are probably London Bridge (A BOP:firega:), Voodoo Doll and Losing My Ground. But I just don't know. I love them all:giveup:

Losing my ground is my fave. London Bridge, Glamorous and Pedestal too. 

Here I Come is too underrated and was also dragged on the Dutchess rate i hosted.:noparty:

The only song i don't use on the album is Finally.

2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I just wanna know how the sounds are like. Still 2 more days.

christina-aguilera-o.gif

She better let all the songs with preview on iTunes and not greyed out.

She better:grr: But YAK's final version sounds like an absolute bop already:lolly:

2 minutes ago, Hades said:

Losing my ground is my fave. London Bridge, Glamorous and Pedestal too. 

Here I Come is too underrated and was also dragged on the Dutchess rate i hosted.:noparty:

The only song i don't use on the album is Finally.

Here I Come is not highlight in the album imo but it's still a really good song totally worth being included on the album.

Finally is a beautiful ballad. If you're in the mood you can really enjoy it.

Am I A Girl

I'm soooo happy milf $ is on double dutchess its soooooooo good why wasn't it a hit? :hmm:

2 minutes ago, BUY ARTPOP NOW said:

I'm soooo happy milf $ is on double dutchess its soooooooo good why wasn't it a hit? :hmm:

The trap-ish sound is not very GP-friendly imo. But I do like the song, it's fun, it's very Fergie. And the video snatches wigs:firega:

Archived