Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Despacito Discounted

Hades

Featured Posts

Talent

Good. My latino papi deserves it. :lolly:

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Talent
3 hours ago, AKB48 said:

the slayage continues

us latinos dominating the world

I'm actually happy it's a latino song with traditional sounds and rhythms breaking the record and not some generic basic song like Closer from the Chainsmokers

tumblr_o2ct78isPR1tq2u9jo3_r1_250.gif

YASSSS, BITCH. We're coming. 

Gringos are not ready. :lolly:

3 hours ago, AKB48 said:

she sings good (not an amazing singer tho) and it's a good songwriter but that's it

she can't dance, she can't perform without gimmicks and she can't do much on stage, just acting drunk and wasted when she is supposed to be "killing it"

and the music she has released since they one is soooooooo generic

meanwhile latin artists like shakira, luis fonsi, JLO or ricky martin only need a mic and their bodies to DESTROY the stage

deal with it

huntie youve got a big storm cummin

JusKeepBreathin
4 hours ago, OmgSum1Actually said:

I don't hate Despacito, but like I see that music charts are completely different nowadays...

why does a song stay at number one for so long + why are songs "stagnating"?

My logic is that in the era of streaming it should've been different.

Can someone exBlain?

That's cool but Despacito has been the number one selling song for the past 50 thousand weeks along with the number one streaming song for the same amount of time. So whether you think sales should be stronger or you think streaming should be a stronger component of the Hot100 the song is  still dominating both.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin
3 hours ago, AKB48 said:

she sings good (not an amazing singer tho) and it's a good songwriter but that's it

she can't dance, she can't perform without gimmicks and she can't do much on stage, just acting drunk and wasted when she is supposed to be "killing it"

and the music she has released since they one is soooooooo generic

meanwhile latin artists like shakira, luis fonsi, JLO or ricky martin only need a mic and their bodies to DESTROY the stage

deal with it

I really want to disagree with this because I adore Kesha, but I can't find a lie and even Mariah is half Cuban Venezuelan so yeah...there it is. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin
52 minutes ago, Talent said:

YASSSS, BITCH. We're coming. 

Gringos are not ready. :lolly:

Me waiting for Anitta to dominate the US with a song featuring Beyoncé or Gaga like...

AVppV_s-200x150.gif

Talent
2 minutes ago, JustLikeHoney said:

Me waiting for Anitta to kill the game with a song featuring Beyoncé or Gaga like...

AVppV_s-200x150.gif

We have Pabllo Vittar now. Nulitta can choke. 

JusKeepBreathin
2 minutes ago, Talent said:

We have Pabllo Vittar now. Nulitta can choke. 

Lol...yes she's great too.

Anderson123

LMAO I have such mixed feelings about this. I never listen to Despacito and I am happy to see how the song is dominating the world but also my OCD wants Wild Thoughts to get that #1 spot at least for one week.

15 hours ago, AKB48 said:

they are pressed that a foreign male artist is destroying their pop girls without using gimmicks

Gurl they literally are doing this well because of the Justin Bieber Remix, what bigger gimmick than that:laughga:

I'm latino and I should be proud, but I just feel there is way better reggaeton out there than despacito...oh well.

Some of you guys act like Bieber doesn't have features that completely flopped on charts. 

A song doesn't get this massive because of one verse. It's everything else too. It's a bop and the numbers are there to back it up. 

Archived