Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
question

JWT Backstage Tour Winner...

GypsyBabe

Featured Posts

Guest ARTPOPSlays
7 hours ago, Maleficent said:

Girl clear ur inbox. It gives me anxiety.

If that gives u anxiety u should see mine :laughga: been meaning to clear it for over a year now! :sharon:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ARTPOPSlays

Congrats!! I hope u have the time and the time of your life! :hug:I'm going to the same show as u and I'm so excited! :excited2:

Dreammonster

Sorry to break it to you but someone on here made a thread about this and said it's only the backstage tour. No photo with Gaga and they told her that she'll lose your spot in line if she took it. So she turned it down. But I mean it depends on what ticket you have if you want to take it. 

GypsyBabe
8 hours ago, August Blue said:

U get to talk to her for 5 sec and a group pic :giveup: 

Right? @ChicaSkas

That's so cool!! I get to bring a guest too! So my sis can go too! Can't wait to cherish that awkward photo forever tbh :diane: (If I truly do get one) 

⚯͛

GypsyBabe
3 hours ago, Dreammonster said:

Sorry to break it to you but someone on here made a thread about this and said it's only the backstage tour. No photo with Gaga and they told her that she'll lose your spot in line if she took it. So she turned it down. But I mean it depends on what ticket you have if you want to take it. 

Well it's a stadium show, so I have a seat on the turf. I'm not too concerned about the photo as I'm not one to usually want to meet artists anyway...I just think the backstage thing is so cool! 

⚯͛

GypsyBabe
Just now, lg5 said:

I won this for Las Vegas! It's totally real and a great experience! Do it! 

Awesome! So what did you get to do? :excited2:

⚯͛

From my experience with it:

The arena workers had no clue what it was and told us that it wasn't real, so we found Maya (BTW Foundation) at the entrance that she told us to meet and she let us in. 

We then went into the arena and met up with the people with the backstage package, who paid for it and listened to the band souncheck. 

Then the stage manager (forgot his name, he was a man in his 40s) gave us an upclose

look at the stages and backstage. He told us a lot of information too. We ran into the band backstage which was cool! And the dressing rooms for quick changes are super tiny!

We also asked him about the stadium shows and he told me that there was a main stage with new catwalks and that they were a little nervous about the San Francisco show, which was coming up in 2 days. 

Then we had to leave the floor, wait for Come To Mama to load in first, people who had seats went to their seats, then us 4 with GA were let in after Come to Mama but before the regular GA line! We still got the barricade on the front main stage! It was amazing!

ChicaSkas
1 hour ago, lg5 said:

From my experience with it:

The arena workers had no clue what it was and told us that it wasn't real, so we found Maya (BTW Foundation) at the entrance that she told us to meet and she let us in. 

We then went into the arena and met up with the people with the backstage package, who paid for it and listened to the band souncheck. 

Then the stage manager (forgot his name, he was a man in his 40s) gave us an upclose

look at the stages and backstage. He told us a lot of information too. We ran into the band backstage which was cool! And the dressing rooms for quick changes are super tiny!

We also asked him about the stadium shows and he told me that there was a main stage with new catwalks and that they were a little nervous about the San Francisco show, which was coming up in 2 days. 

Then we had to leave the floor, wait for Come To Mama to load in first, people who had seats went to their seats, then us 4 with GA were let in after Come to Mama but before the regular GA line! We still got the barricade on the front main stage! It was amazing!

now that would be Rick,the stage manager, right?

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

9 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

now that would be Rick,the stage manager, right?

That sounds right! 

That J

It's real.  There's one winner at each show anyone participated in. 

In other words, any show that had someone donate to for the contest will have one winner.  They are emailed with instructions just before their show so all winners aren't announced at once. 

Congrats!!

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

DeanSummer
3 hours ago, Alfonso said:

Congrats!! :D

I hate that they don't do this contests worldwide :( 

Especially since the BTW Foundation is touring Europe this year :/

DS

Archived