• Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland
2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

you would have hated the BTW era then

R6ceObk.gif

it was different

Neight Shayde

People seem to be very ignorant. I just saw one user who thinks she's only catering to WHITE LGBTQ people. 

I really don't get how ignorant some people are. It's weirding me out.

EDIT: told some users that she helped marginalized LGBTQ youth since 2012. THEY BLOCKED ME.

Letmelivemylife
47 minutes ago, SlayGagaloo said:

she probably saw some disgusting tweets dragging her earlier... 

ot: :applause::applause:

Hahaha she's everywhere lol. Even when we think she isn't listening, she is. When we think she doesn't care, she does. Lol as I always tell my kids "I have eyes and ears everywhere" haha. I can sleep through my alarm that's a foot away from my bed but I can hear my daughter 3 rooms away climbing on the counter to get in the cookie jar lol. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

ryanripley
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

it was different

you're right and it was way more risky for her. she was at a high point in her career (probably her peak) and put it all on the line just so she could spread the huge message of acceptance by running around on stage screaming "arrest me russia! i don't give a f*ck!"

what she's doing now are just tweets and are far less messy than running around asking to be arrested :shrug: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ryanripley
11 minutes ago, BrothaGaga said:

EDIT: told some users that she helped marginalized LGBTQ youth since 2012. THEY BLOCKED ME.

that says everything about them, don't bother with them. they're way too delusional to bother with actual real life facts and continue to live in a bubble where they're convinced anyone who tries to help is the enemy, hopefully they'll grow up soon :nails: 

Neight Shayde
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

that says everything about them, don't bother with them. they're way too delusional to bother with actual real life facts and continue to live in a bubble where they're convinced anyone who tries to help is the enemy, hopefully they'll grow up soon :nails: 

i'm just shocked, to be honest. i can't believe these people believe that.

ryanripley
1 minute ago, BrothaGaga said:

i'm just shocked, to be honest. i can't believe these people believe that.

they're the left's version of trump supporters, they exist on both sides :noparty: 

1 hour ago, Gagaloo92 said:

How is this messy or cringey? It's much better than some of her previous tweets on this topic and being interested in starting a discussion that can bring people together is not a bad thing. 

At least she's trying and trying to get these conversations going. What the hell are yall doing to try and make the world a better place? Not ****. 

"non-racist white community"

R6ceObk.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

AshIey
12 minutes ago, AKB48 said:

"non-racist white community"

R6ceObk.gif

Could you elaborate instead of posting dumb gifs?

3 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

Could you elaborate instead of posting dumb gifs?

"non-racist white community" was a cringe coment

meh I'm just going to end it here

there is no point discussing this

but let me tell you that people are dragging Gaga HARD for her latest tweets, she simply uses the wrong words to express her feelings and she needs to learn to express herself better, otherwise she won't be taken seriously:rip:

look by yourself in ATRL

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/62960-gaga-asks-black-twitter-for-help/

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

AshIey
Just now, AKB48 said:

meh I'm just going to end it here

there is no point discussing this

but let me tell you that people are dragging Gaga HARD for her latest tweets, she simply uses the wrong words to express her feelings and she needs to learn express herself better, otherwise she won't be taken seriously

look

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/62960-gaga-asks-black-twitter-for-help/

If there's no point in discussing it then why did you reply to that other post. :usrs:

and Atrl, really? As if that toxic site isn't full of biased Gaga haters. 

I honstly miss this gaga...This gaga that isnt afraid of speaking on social justice issues, a gaga that pushes the boundaries. And honestly I get sooo upset when i see ppl on this site saying that she should tone down her political views in order to not upset the GP. Cuz now everybody loves her again and that she shouldnt ruffle any feathers.

Yall were happy when she spoke about gay rights? and to repeal dont ask dont tell? and on gay marrige? Why all of a sudden u want her to be quiet?

I also wished she would have made moooore of a political statement on the super bowl...Sure an educated, and woke person could see all the political statements she made during her performance. But u know middle america is stupid...and u really have to be in their faces in order for them to get the message....

sorry for my rant...bad spelling...etc....going back to my cave now...ok bye

Archived