Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Kesha - Emotional (Japan Exclusive Track)

ItWasntLaauv

Featured Posts

9 hours ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

I feel this on so many levels, Mood Ring and Dance With The Devil are unreal :giveup:

Japan always gets the good stuff like the ARTPOP iTunes Festival DVD and interview, Mood Ring, Retro Dance Freak, and the Million Reasons Work Tape :smh:

"THANKS FOR HOLDING MY HAND"

StrawberryBlond

Beautiful song and one of the most revealing. Should have made it onto the album. That "party girl who stands for nothing" line hit me right in the feels.

shoful

Anyone have the dl link to the album?:poot:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

RAMROD
On 8/15/2017 at 3:54 PM, ZiggyZiggs said:

wtf Y are some of the best tracks on albums exclusive for Target or Japan? Glory, Witness, and now Rainbow

This reminds me of stuff from Bangerz and Witness really digging it

On 8/15/2017 at 4:02 PM, ItWasntLaauv said:

I feel this on so many levels, Mood Ring and Dance With The Devil are unreal :giveup:

On 8/16/2017 at 1:19 AM, Darien Shields said:

Japan always gets the good stuff like the ARTPOP iTunes Festival DVD and interview, Mood Ring, Retro Dance Freak, and the Million Reasons Work Tape :smh:

CDs are super expensive in Japan, they give bonuses and extra tracks to get people buying.

By the way, Kesha's Rainbow also comes with exclusive sticker for the first press edition. There are also the one that comes with a t-shirt.

ARTPOP had that too, the t-shirt for that were Gaga face in Applause make up.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Loved it. Was relistening to the album and remembered I had to hear this. This and Boots remind most of her of older style.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

• 1 month later...

Archived