💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Honest opinion about the stadium show

xoxo lou

Featured Posts

The Surrealist

Why are you even asking for opinions? GagaDaily will pretend everything is fine like always.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mindblown

The lighting was absolutely terrible. It was extremely underlit, her screens provided more light than the actual lights. If I'm going to be harsher on this tour then I would go on to say that the catwalk looks absolutely dead, it's like she forgot it was there, the stage crew are still messing up on the lift entrance of John Wayne and the show felt massively watered down because she tried to cram it into a stadium. She shouldn't have done any stadium shows, this is an Arena only tour. Artrave still looked good in stadiums, the Joanne World Tour looks dead. While I can look past most of this stuff, I can't look past the lighting, it's just so bad. Yes, this is going to affect me because I have a stadium show in like a week and she will probably be late and cut out half the songs again.  

11 minutes ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

Gurllllll. Why wouldn't it be worth the wait you were there for 7 hours? :laughga:

Long story 

Gagaloo911
26 minutes ago, Jamel Lee said:

The lighting was absolutely terrible. It was extremely underlit, her screens provided more light than the actual lights. If I'm going to be harsher on this tour then I would go on to say that the catwalk looks absolutely dead, it's like she forgot it was there, the stage crew are still messing up on the lift entrance of John Wayne and the show felt massively watered down because she tried to cram it into a stadium. She shouldn't have done any stadium shows, this is an Arena only tour. Artrave still looked good in stadiums, the Joanne World Tour looks dead. While I can look past most of this stuff, I can't look past the lighting, it's just so bad. Yes, this is going to affect me because I have a stadium show in like a week and she will probably be late and cut out half the songs again.  

Sis she dropped 3 songs, stop exaggerating and acting like it's half the show :awkney:

Guest ARTPOPSlays
30 minutes ago, Riley Benton said:

Long story 

Well I hope u don't do that next time she comes around haha

The late starts are all very Madonna

There's no excuse for starting late and cutting songs, if the stage is too complicated to build up, tear down and rebuild again at another venue, then they either need to simplify it or have 2 of them.  Given how long it takes to do this how are they going to do the O2 in London then Birmingham the following night??

1ooo d0veZ
1 hour ago, Fame IV said:

This is very disrespectful and I won't bother to tell you what's wrong in your opinion. It's unbelievable you call her lazy when she dances and sings her ass off 2 hours straight with such stage presence and profissionalism. 

No , what is disrespectful is the fact that you took one word that you saw  and ran with it (incorrectly  might I add) .I gave her her props for delivering a great show for this tour.I criticized her cutting songs  and forgetting words to her biggest hits.I didn't call her performance skills lazy.I said she doesn't put as much effort into the GAGA -brand as she used to. Learn to comprehend beloved before quoting me again.Also, you may want to check your vocabulary skills as well and in your words  I wont even bother to tell you whats wrong with your response .

Good day sir.

980x.jpg

No, I won't elaborate. I just told you.

45 minutes ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

50 minutes ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

Absolutely not!

First, this is just my opinion as a GAGA FAN. I have been to all her concerts multiple times except BTWB. I am also a fan of tours/live stage shows. I say that in advance so y'all don't rip me to shreds regarding my concerns....

First, the stage, if you are going to plan a tour with mixed venues, both need to be given the same treatment. This is for the fans, especially if ticket prices will be the same or maybe more in larger markets. And if that's not possible, at least be upfront about it before we spend our hard earned money on tickets that would be "less than" the full experience. Had I known this was to be the case I would have opted to general admission tickets for either LA or SAC. Now as a stage show fan I have remedied this stage situations with 2 ways: 1 bring your own roof. In the case of other artist who have done stadiums, they opt for a stage that has a ceiling that goes out over the crowd to bring up and down various stage pieces. Another way would be to have the stages in position and have the inflatable walkways that could connect the stages on demand. The stage last night was too recessed for the venue. She was performing in a cube essentially, and not for "forced perspective" sake like MB1. The catwalk seemed small for the venue and in my opinion not a good trade off.

Second, the set list, cutting songs for any reason is never a good idea, again especially for this who paid the same, of not more other venues did, for less. I could see of this had to be done, but at lease compensate in another way. Don't take the stage away and the songs.  It seems as though I'm hearing two different reasons as to why this may have happened one is curfew, in which case the show should have started earlier in order to accommodate the full set list, easy fix.  Second reason I've heard was due to the stage difference, THEN DONT HAVE A DIFFERENT STAGE! 

I love GAGA, Since day one she has been about her fans, and tbh the FAAANS are probably the only ones complaining and upset about it. The general audience who know nothing about the other other venue setup and set list are not even phased by it. But me, as a fan, Who expect greatness, who paid full price, who drove 3 hours, have to admit I was disappointed in the changes. 

Third, the merch, past tours I've wanted one of everything. This tour I left with nothing but the desire for more stage, more songs, and good merch... At the very least a TOUR PROGRAM.

I noticed they tried to spin it and play up the "FIRST U.S. STADIUM SHOW EVER" however that just solidified it more for me that the artistic integrity of the show for 40,000(rounded up like Gaga did) people should not have been compromised. If anything it should have been more extravagant and over the top, perhaps even with a bonus track or 3.

And YES, I will be attempting for get tickets for the 2nd US leg of the tour to get the full JOANNE WORLD TOUR experience.

xoxo lou

I think I'm the only one who liked the show it was too different but I had a blast on Sunday 

I'm thinking of buying tickets for the Dallas show bc I want to experience the arena show too 

iAdrian97

For the people complaining about lighting I think there’s laws you can’t have lights/ lasers outside. I think they could mess with traveling planes or something like that. 

onion boy
11 hours ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

I don't get why she's late so much? Like was she stuck in traffic?

ask christian :ladyhaha:

Edge Of Venus
1 hour ago, iAdrian97 said:

For the people complaining about lighting I think there’s laws you can’t have lights/ lasers outside. I think they could mess with traveling planes or something like that. 

You guys are just going to keep coming up ridiculous excuses aren't you? :toofunny:

Archived