💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga Tweets About Charlottesville And Drags Trump

Coop

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

But Gaga...its a worldwide problem and Trump is 1 leader out of hundreds of different nations...

You can't change how people were raised by their hateful parents and you can't control how people act on their beliefs...

Sorry...but #BeKind tweets are NOT how the problem will be solved...

Mte

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thomas P

Good.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

merlot

she's now receiving backlash from black people and SJWs cuz she used #BeKind and #ThisInNotUS  :toofunny:

no matter what she does, she's always under attack :toofunny:

bitchimtrying
25 minutes ago, yes said:

This bitch is so ****ing dumb. She's really out here posting these dumb ass polls on twitter thinking she's gonna fix the world's problems. 

Listen to me, Stefani (Joanne, Gaga, whatever the **** your name is), if white supremacists/nazis are attacking us/being violent towards us WHY THE F SHOULD WE JUST STAND THERE AND LET IT HAPPEN? Of course you wouldn't know about this because you are a PRIVILEGED WHITE WOMAN.

Like, I know her intentions are good, but she can do better. 

So what is she supposed to do? If she stays silent: people will call her ignorant and uncaring. If she goes to the rally with signs: she's one of the most famous people in the world it would be beyond dangerous for both her and everyone else there. Should she tell people that violence is the answer:then she  becomes someone who incites violence and can be arrested. So tell me what is she supposed to do as a privileged white woman? Sit with her phone in her hands and say nothing? YOU ALL EXPECT SO MUCH FROM ONE SINGLE PERSON IT'S ALMOST UNBEARABLE.

At least she's using her f***ing voice. Where is Beyoncé:SILENT. Where is Rihanna:SILENT. Where is every other so called 'Queen' SILENT. Your all bashing someone who , yes comes from privilege, but also is still sticking her neck out on the line by using her platform to make people aware of issues. STOP ATTACKING PEOPLE FOR AT LEAST TRYING TO MAKE A CHANGE WHEN OTHERS ARE SIMPLY SITTING BY AND LETTING BAD THINGS HAPPEN. 

donutellha

I'n elated shes speaking up about this issue- her wording may seem a little odd, but she has good intentions.

It's good to see someone of her power speak up about real problems.

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

merlot
4 hours ago, Enceladus said:

I think she shouldn't tweet anything about politics, coz she could be dragged to hell from those trumpsters:/ 

the sad thing is that she's not only getting dragged by trumpsters but black twitter as well because she didn't tell people to kill the naziz and apparently that upsets a lot of people :madge:

merlot
49 minutes ago, yes said:

This bitch is so ****ing dumb. She's really out here posting these dumb ass polls on twitter thinking she's gonna fix the world's problems. 

Listen to me, Stefani (Joanne, Gaga, whatever the **** your name is), if white supremacists/nazis are attacking us/being violent towards us WHY THE F SHOULD WE JUST STAND THERE AND LET IT HAPPEN? Of course you wouldn't know about this because you are a PRIVILEGED WHITE WOMAN.

that's really disgusting thing to say wow

she's calling for overall kindness not to be kind to the nazis

Thomas P
55 minutes ago, yes said:

I can't with this whole post! :saladga:

Shes done more than any of the other singers out there, remember that.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Jonathanholland
1 hour ago, yes said:

Wow let's attack people who speak out against such violence and actually dare to call the president out for neglecting half of his own people. 

If you think it's dumb to fight for inclusion and a kinder world  you're clearly on the wrong site and stanning the wrong artist (if calling someone a 'dumb b*tch' and a 'privileged white women' is even called stanning).

If you like 'woke' artists who are keeping silent as soon as something happens I suggest you go stan some other person and buy their music. 

Here's a suggestion:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/chained-to-the-rhythm-feat-lil-yachty-single/id1224766179

Before there was love, there was silence

51 minutes ago, bitchimtrying said:

So what is she supposed to do? If she stays silent: people will call her ignorant and uncaring. If she goes to the rally with signs: she's one of the most famous people in the world it would be beyond dangerous for both her and everyone else there. Should she tell people that violence is the answer:then she  becomes someone who incites violence and can be arrested. So tell me what is she supposed to do as a privileged white woman? Sit with her phone in her hands and say nothing? YOU ALL EXPECT SO MUCH FROM ONE SINGLE PERSON IT'S ALMOST UNBEARABLE.

At least she's using her f***ing voice. Where is Beyoncé:SILENT. Where is Rihanna:SILENT. Where is every other so called 'Queen' SILENT. Your all bashing someone who , yes comes from privilege, but also is still sticking her neck out on the line by using her platform to make people aware of issues. STOP ATTACKING PEOPLE FOR AT LEAST TRYING TO MAKE A CHANGE WHEN OTHERS ARE SIMPLY SITTING BY AND LETTING BAD THINGS HAPPEN. 

9 minutes ago, JonathanHolland1 said:

Wow let's attack people who speak out against such violence and actually dare to call the president out for neglecting half of his own people. 

If you think it's dumb to fight for inclusion and a kinder world  you're clearly on the wrong site and stanning the wrong artist (if calling someone a 'dumb b*tch' and a 'privileged white women' is even called stanning).

If you like 'woke' artists who are keeping silent as soon as something happens I suggest you go stan some other person and buy their music. 

Here's a suggestion:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/chained-to-the-rhythm-feat-lil-yachty-single/id1224766179

29 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

I can't with this whole post! :saladga:

Shes done more than any of the other singers out there, remember that.

I love her and I'll f*** with her till the end, but she really needs to think of other ways to speak out against white supremacists. I don't care about other artists, I care about my fave, and I don't want her getting dragged. 20 year old Lorde is out here admitting to her privilege and apologizing for the white people hurting us.

I'm sorry, Gaga. I love you, but I'm not gonna #BeKind to a nazi, that's not an option for me.

34 minutes ago, merlot said:

that's really disgusting thing to say wow

she's calling for overall kindness not to be kind to the nazis

I couldn't help but think about the Kendall Jenner Pepsi commercial when I saw her tweets. 

15jocart

Sorry Gaga but.....what is being displayed IS us. The racism and violence in Amerikkka has been going on for centuries. The "be kind" initiative is cute but honestly what needs to happen is action.

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

15jocart
52 minutes ago, bitchimtrying said:

So tell me what is she supposed to do as a privileged white woman? Sit with her phone in her hands and say nothing? YOU ALL EXPECT SO MUCH FROM ONE SINGLE PERSON IT'S ALMOST UNBEARABLE.

What Lorde did was EXACTLY what was needed.

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

Jacob Marley

As someone who grew up not far from Charlottesville, who grew up knowing that this evil lurked, who understood what the Klan was from a very early age, who saw Klan signs on the side of the road - this is horrendous.

These...whatever you wanta call them, they're not people - thrive and prosper in the limelight. Their numbers will grow due to what happened today - they're emboldened today. 

I love Gaga - a lot. The poll was in extremely poor taste. Condemn the violence and condemn the President, then get outta there.

This violence will happen again - and honestly, as a proud Virginian (I moved away after college but it's still my home), it'll happen predominently in VA. It's a hotbed for this honestly - the state was the capital of the Confederacy - I genuinely can't find one ancestor of mine who wasn't in the Confederacy. But I, and so many of my school mates, were taught that there will always be a very small, but very dangerous, minority who believes they should have won.

Nothing will ever change until all of this is openly and transparently discussed on a national stage - I was hoping President Obama would be the one to spearhead that dialogue, but it never really happened. No offense meant - but Lady Gaga is not going to be the one to start that either.

(sorry this was so long - I've been pretty glued to the TV all day trying to form my opinions).

mariomania1234
10 minutes ago, yes said:

I love her and I'll f*** with her till the end, but she really needs to think of other ways to speak out against white supremacists. I don't care about other artists, I care about my fave, and I don't want her getting dragged. 20 year old Lorde is out here admitting to her privilege and apologizing for the white people hurting us.

I'm sorry, Gaga. I love you, but I'm not gonna #BeKind to a nazi, that's not an option for me.

I couldn't help but think about the Kendall Jenner Pepsi commercial when I saw her tweets. 

Gaga is NOT responsible for this disgusting Nazi protest, so why should she apologize?  and she never suggested that you should be kind to a Nazi. What an awful way of misconstruing her words and intent.

calmar

I live within driving distance of Charlottesville (thankfully I'm moving soon) and thinking that something this horrendous and vile, not just here but anywhere, in 2017 and not 1927 or 1937, fills me with dread and trepidation. But not precisely fear. 

äżșăźć‹ćˆ©ăŻæșるぎăȘい

Archived