💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Full List: Joanne World Tour Changes & Special Moments Thread (By Date)

ChristianSaad

Featured Posts

Amanda Kroll

So was the whole act with Bloody Mary/Dancing In Circles/Paparazzi cut? I've only been to the show last night but it was the segment I was most looking forward to and it never happened?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
ImpossiblePrincess

I loved this will this be back?

Edited by littlemonsterL5
Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.
  • Like 3

JoanneMonster
6 hours ago, littlemonsterL5 said:

I loved this will this be back?

is there a way we could choose some people and have more than one editor of the thread? I would like to update this:toofunny:

I See You
  • Like 4

Matthew9543

Hey guys, I wasn't too sure where to post this so I figured right here would be a good spot. I'm curious if any of the merch for the tour has tour dates on it or if most of it has been changed now? If anyone could let me know that'd be great.

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure if the main post is still being updated, but I wanted to share my tid bits from Tuesday's concert in Atlanta, GA (November 28th):

- During one of the first times when Gaga spoke to the audience between songs, she said that her boyfriend calls her Peach, and that tonight she would be our Georgia Peach.

- She mentioned the Grammy nominations at least once, if not twice.

- After Bad Romance (I believe), tons of letters and gifts were thrown toward Gaga at the main center stage. She picked up a stuffed Hello Kitty and did a "voice over" of it singing a part of one of her songs in a cute voice. Then she read a letter from a fan named Toby. I can't remember if the letter was on the stuffed Hello Kitty or separate from it. The letter was very well written and spoke about how Gaga got Toby through a hard time in his life where he was going through a depression. He wrote that Art Pop was his medicine and that Joanne was his cure. When Gaga finished reading the letter, she asked where Toby was (he was front row center) and came down to the floor to give him a hug and sign his pink Joanne hat.

• Like 2

brickandstring
1 hour ago, beli8 said:

Not sure if the main post is still being updated, but I wanted to share my tid bits from Tuesday's concert in Atlanta, GA (November 28th):

- During one of the first times when Gaga spoke to the audience between songs, she said that her boyfriend calls her Peach, and that tonight she would be our Georgia Peach.

- She mentioned the Grammy nominations at least once, if not twice.

- After Bad Romance (I believe), tons of letters and gifts were thrown toward Gaga at the main center stage. She picked up a stuffed Hello Kitty and did a "voice over" of it singing a part of one of her songs in a cute voice. Then she read a letter from a fan named Toby. I can't remember if the letter was on the stuffed Hello Kitty or separate from it. The letter was very well written and spoke about how Gaga got Toby through a hard time in his life where he was going through a depression. He wrote that Art Pop was his medicine and that Joanne was his cure. When Gaga finished reading the letter, she asked where Toby was (he was front row center) and came down to the floor to give him a hug and sign his pink Joanne hat.

during bloody mary she said; “sorry joanne some other b!tch has come out to play”

after come to mama some drag queen threw her shoe at the piano and it clunked really loudly. Gaga then called it a dangerous “device”

for the intro, the first “dont call me gaga” was muted as the back track was not loud enough.

thats what i have to contribute for the GA show :)

mess.

brickandstring
On 11/9/2017 at 4:12 PM, Matthew9543 said:

Hey guys, I wasn't too sure where to post this so I figured right here would be a good spot. I'm curious if any of the merch for the tour has tour dates on it or if most of it has been changed now? If anyone could let me know that'd be great.

Thanks!

for the merch; there are two date back tees. they go for 40$ USD. one is white and the other is black. both are identical in any other way though. because the shirts were made before the 2nd leg being rescheduled, the order of the dates are the ORIGINAL order before anything got rescheduled. If you are planning to buy one, GET THE BLACK. something that ive noticed with gaga merch is that her white shirts become transparent and you can see through the fabrics and the printings on them pretty easily.

Hope this helped you!

mess.
  • Thanks 1

VillainTina

bring back my thread :grr::sweat::cryga:

Edited by VillainTina
Queen Of Red M&M's /// Linda Evangelista /// Id Like To Keep It On Please 😶

Amelia Swaggert

Can anyone tell me the set times? LA show 12/18 says "7:30" but I want to know if that's door time or if that is the show start. What time did she go on at other shows?

EdgeofTeeth
16 minutes ago, Amelia Swaggert said:

Can anyone tell me the set times? LA show 12/18 says "7:30" but I want to know if that's door time or if that is the show start. What time did she go on at other shows?

She's been going on around 9 or a little after for most shows I think, but she started pretty early at my show in Dallas (around 8:30).