Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga Still Shooting Extra Scenes for ASIB

alp0707

Featured Posts

DrewPa

They can be re-shoots of course, every movie has them.

But I wouldn't be surprised if they decided to use the actual backstage of Gaga's tour to shoot some scenes for the final part of the movie (when Ally is finally a Star), it would be very natural-looking, with a good metaphorical innuendo (Stefani Germanotta turns into Gaga... yes, the movie is not about her, still...) and, surely, a great way to have something huge saving money :poot: 

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yASSsss
1 hour ago, shoful said:

What happened with that movie?

nothing major. they just wanted to add/change a few things .This is what Kevin Feige said about the reshoots-

“It’s like pickups. It’s all filling in the blank. Taika’s somebody that has new ideas all the time, and we’ll sit in the cutting room and go, ‘You know it’d be funny if we’d done this and this,’ and we go, ‘Yeah that’d be great, let’s do it!’ So it’s stuff like that.”

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

22 hours ago, BadMonster said:

they did, she had a wrap party...also, Bradley would've come see yesterday's show if this was true..... this + someone on here posted a guard told them yesterday they had to stand guard at her new music video shoot today :rip: I'm skeptic of her claim

Edit: member thinks it could be ASIB, we'll see!

literally this always happens with movies. it's called reshoots just look it up

Archived