People in Seats

seashellbabe

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
aaron l
3 minutes ago, arrtpop said:

Last night I stood during Angel Down, because it's one of my favorites on the album, and people behind me didn't, so I felt really bad but I did anyways. I also stood during MR. No one yelled at me though so I guess it's ok. I didn't dance to either of those because they're ballads and they're pretty serious, but I wanted to dance to BM, but literally no one in my section was standing so I didn't. Next time I see her I'll be like you and just ignore everyone and do it. 

That's how you know you're probably around the GP and not monsters.

When BM comes on I'm gonna G O

giphy.gif

migamiga
21 minutes ago, Ken Zahn said:

a lot of people including me thimk itys because of the super bowl!! idk if u noticed but usually there a lot more kids at her concerts ( like 18 and under) but ive seen a lot of older people at her JWT. its because she attracted more non monsters during her super bowl performance. idk but thats my opinion

also a lot of the people that came to see her ( non fans) didn't understand the whole acceptance thing. someone at my show got punched by an older guy and got called a slur for getting in his space!! 

Yeah I noticed the older people too. There was an older couple behind me. But even the "younger" fans (people in their 20s/30s) were kinda dead. But yeah I think even Gaga is aware of the new fans cause she addresses little monsters separately now which is just something I'm not used to yet

And yeah I heard about that fight. So stupid... :madge:

CatelynnMarie

It confuses me that someone would go to a concert to witness live music and not expect at the very least people around them to dance :awkney: 

Honestly I get irritated at the people who are SITTING the whole time and on their phones like, wtf you come for then? Like, it's a concert... 

CanadaGoesGaga

Thank god Vancouver was a monster show. Seriously, while it was amazing seeing an even more diverse crowd then before, I would say the majority were monsters. Everyone in the stands (from my perspective on the floor) appeared to be dancing and standing entire time. Damn that audience was fun actually. 

DawnNutella

Legendary Periscoper, Mejon was yelled at for whistling too loud. :selena:

Its a concert, where the performer literally yells at people to stand up, sing and scream. So I will be dancing, screaming and singing! If people don't like it they can grab a glow stick or gtfo.

seashellbabe

When I get seated today I'm just gonna turn around to whoever's behind me and politely tell them that I will be standing during the ENTIRE show & if they don't like that they can speak to Stefani about it :cool: as an added bonus, the guy who yelled at my section last night made some annoying comment under his breath when Gaga asked the audience "who here is in the LGBTQ community?" It might've been a joke but I'm pretty sure he said something along the lines of "way to leave the rest of us out"

Twitter and Insta: @seashellbabe

yohoitsjofosho

This is literally my only fear: being in a section of sitters. I'll also be going alone so there is a very slim chance I'll be myself and dance the whole time.

When I went to ArtRave at the Staples Center, I was in a section of sitters. It helped having a friend with me so I had a companion to back me up if someone yelled at us, haha.

DeanSummer

I once had nosebleed seats and when I stood up everyone was annoyed at first. 

When I left to the staircase and walked down a few rows (thx to security because usually you are not allowed to stand there) I had A) a way better view and B) nobody complaining.

ps: at the end of the gig most people from my block where standing ^^

DS

nswain1110

I've never set down for a Gaga concert and I never will! I've had people get pissy with me for standing and dancing and I turned around and told them they were at a Gaga concert, not an orchestra... 

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

Randomperson

I'm praying the people in front of me don't get up and dance when I go to see her. I got a seated ticket so I could sit down, relax and enjoy the show, I can't stand up for more than 20mins without getting uncomfortable.

I just didn't care. I stood the whole show last night. :creepflop: I usually buy GA tickets (usually meaning the only time Gaga came to Hong Kong during BTWB). My parents got me tickets to last night's show for birthday so I decided to just enjoy and dance. I think people shouldn't be pissed if someone stands up, you are at a ****ing Gaga concert, loosin up bitch! Unless you are disabled and bought tickets for disabled, it would be bad if I stand up and block you, therefore I avoid buying tickets in front of diabled zones.

seashellbabe

If I spend money on a ticket, I am going to enjoy it. It's just crazy to me how some of these people are so entitled that they think they can scream "Hey sit down!" at a damn concert. It's a Gaga show, the majority of her music is DANCE pop.

Twitter and Insta: @seashellbabe

ARTPOPIllusion
3 hours ago, seashellbabe said:

Hi everyone!! I've seen Gaga 6 times, and I went to the show last night at the Forum (and I'm going again tonight hehe). I've gotten seats every single time because I'm a local & I like being able to show up whenever. Last night was the only time in my concert history that people were getting mad over other people standing up & dancing. It was genuinely shocking, the whole point of a show is to dance & have a great time. My section was the only section sitting. Granted it was just one guy screaming at a few of us to sit, but still. I'm not about to let this guy ruin my experience because the whole night was perfect so of course I ignored him & kept dancing, it was just a tad funny & strange to me. Has anyone else had a similar experience at a show on this tour, a Gaga show overall, or a different concert?

I feel you sis! these white b*tches behind me were MAD because everyone except their row was standing lol. I didn't care, I WAS BOPPING AND LIVING THE ENTIRE NIGHT!!! 

Sandia312
3 hours ago, F AM E said:

Last night was my first time and seats and I was shocked just by the crowd in general. No one was really dressed up :laughga: I know that sounds a little crazy but every gaga show i've been to has been so festive and this one lacked that element. And judging from the other show's pics I thought people were still dressing up but literally no one did at last night's show. On top of that, it was not as loud as her past shows. People only sang to the hits. And when she did CTM, it was dead silent. I felt weird cause I was singing and dancing in my PI mv outfit and the couple next to me were sitting and eating the entire time. It was weird... But gaga did her thing. I'm just a little sad cause people weren't as excited as I was :selena:

Also LA crowds in general tend to be less enthusiastic.   people here have seen it all. In my experience shows aren't as good in LA vs a city that's not so filled with entertainment industry types. 

Archived