Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Pop star or our Gen: JWT just seals the deal.

BELINDA POP

Featured Posts

Irrelevant
3 minutes ago, SHOOKGA said:

Which taylor ohmagahd

Taylor Swift

Also Madonna is very good at guitar, just a thought

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryusei
2 minutes ago, SHOOKGA said:

Which taylor ohmahgad

Kinney obviously :poot:  

Musery

Irrelevant
Just now, gordo said:

Honey once you have a video actually showing her press the keys you can start defending her. So she pretended to play the piano for 10 seconds and never again touched one again :ladyhaha:

She constructed the entire song on the piano by herself

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

BELINDA POP
6 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

Magic happens here too, strange :oprah:

Hide contents

This

And you can clearly see her press every key. The piano even omits a light every time she plays it. If you're not a fan of her but a hater why are you in this site? You're always bashing Gaga not supporting her in any way 

SHOOKGA
4 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

Taylor Swift

Also Madonna is very good at guitar, just a thought

Taylor can play guitar, ill give her that

Not very born this way of you 😫

Regina George
8 minutes ago, gordo said:

Honey once you have a video actually showing her press the keys you can start defending her. So she pretended to play the piano for 10 seconds and never again touched one again :ladyhaha:

Honey (:awkney:) instrumental she played is kinda simple and it does not require huge hands movement. How I know she played it 100%? Cuz she made 2 mistakes while playing it. So don't try to come for me. 

BELINDA POP
Just now, ReginaGeorge said:

Honey (:awkney:) instrumental she played is kinda simple and it does not require huge hands movement. How I know she played it 100%? Cuz she made 2 mistakes while playing it. So don't try to come for me. 

She made two mistakes?:ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha: honey it was a Perfect Delusion

Irrelevant
Just now, gordo said:

And you can clearly see her press every key. The piano even omits a light every time she plays it. If you're not a fan of her for a hater why are you in this site? You're always bashing Gaga not supporting her in any way 

Yes I know, and I know your second statement. Stop trying to act as if I was discrediting Gaga's performance, I was just saying he was illogical stating that it was "Magic" considering many artists like Gaga do that. I find the Britney "hate" stupid on this site, many people underrate her hidden talents, while they aren't great, people over exaggerate her bad points to a level that I swear we are just Madonna fans bashing Gaga.

Secondly, when did I state I wasn't a Gaga fan? Gaga was the second artist I ever stanned and she was the first artist to truly connect to me in ways. She helped me find my personality and made me know that living in a homophobic country can't bring me down. I'm on this site because people here are the only ones that can understand me, and I can talk to freely without feeling judged.

That comment was pure sarcasm, so was the PI CANCELLED one :toofunny: I need more examples from where I was bashing Gaga. Also I've supported her tons of times, I was making GGD crash in the JWT Opening Thread with my fanboy-ish comments and I've promoted Gaga to tons of people (all of them hate her :wtf:)

Spoiler

:awkney:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Phoenix

I don't think popstar of our generation should be someone who few years into their career screamed i don't wanna be a popstar and that she won't be making any pop music anymore.

💎

Regina George
1 minute ago, Irrelevant said:

Yes I know, and I know your second statement. Stop trying to act as if I was discrediting Gaga's performance, I was just saying he was illogical stating that it was "Magic" considering many artists like Gaga do that. I find the Britney "hate" stupid on this site, many people underrate her hidden talents, while they aren't great, people over exaggerate her bad points to a level that I swear we are just Madonna fans bashing Gaga.

Secondly, when did I state I wasn't a Gaga fan? Gaga was the second artist I ever stanned and she was the first artist to truly connect to me in ways. She helped me find my personality and made me know that living in a homophobic country can't bring me down. I'm on this site because people here are the only ones that can understand me, and I can talk to freely without feeling judged.

That comment was pure sarcasm, so was the PI CANCELLED one :toofunny: I need more examples from where I was bashing Gaga. Also I've supported her tons of times, I was making GGD crash in the JWT Opening Thread with my fanboy-ish comments and I've promoted Gaga to tons of people (all of them hate her :wtf:)

Reveal hidden contents

Just let it go.. he is the true hater of GGD.. He does not have any arguments left so he is trying to change the subject.. just ignore ha' 

BELINDA POP
1 minute ago, Irrelevant said:

Hide contents

giphy.gif

BELINDA POP
2 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

I don't think popstar of our generation should be someone who few years into their career screamed i don't wanna be a popstar and that she won't be making any pop music anymore.

When did she say about not making any pop music you delusional fan?

Regina George
1 minute ago, gordo said:

When did she say about not making any pop music you delusional fan?

You are reported for calling everyone delusional.. 

Archived