💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
traditional art

Joanne - Colored pencil portrait

kihlophix

Featured Posts

kihlophix

Ya know, I was really close to quit drawing totally before I started on this drawing, nothing I did made me feel better, and when I tried to draw - it ended up in the trash because to me, it looked horrible. Made my daughter nuts, she did tell me while I was drawing this that I put to much pressure on my self. And others agreed. And now I can see that they are right. I do put to much pressure on my self in my art. I need to work on that.

I was ready to quit mid through this drawing. Because it wasn't perfect, but I kept going and no it's far from perfect, but I finished it. and THAT makes me happy. you all know the original photo of this is black and white, so it was QUITE a challenge to draw it in colored pencil, yeah I rushed it at the end but... right now. I'm so happy I finished it. Yes I made a few mistakes, but... that is how you learn and grow, not only as an artist, but as a person...

Delulu
3 minutes ago, kihlophix said:

Ya know, I was really close to quit drawing totally before I started on this drawing, nothing I did made me feel better, and when I tried to draw - it ended up in the trash because to me, it looked horrible. Made my daughter nuts, she did tell me while I was drawing this that I put to much pressure on my self. And others agreed. And now I can see that they are right. I do put to much pressure on my self in my art. I need to work on that.

I was ready to quit mid through this drawing. Because it wasn't perfect, but I kept going and no it's far from perfect, but I finished it. and THAT makes me happy. you all know the original photo of this is black and white, so it was QUITE a challenge to draw it in colored pencil, yeah I rushed it at the end but... right now. I'm so happy I finished it. Yes I made a few mistakes, but... that is how you learn and grow, not only as an artist, but as a person...

I LOVE IT!

f*** u pop music

Irrelevant

Still better than what I would do :lolly:

It looks really good! The two eyes seem a bit off to me and maybe the contour on the left side of the drawing is a bit too much :poot: but other than that I love it! :hug:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

kihlophix
1 minute ago, Irrelevant said:

Still better than what I would do :lolly:

It looks really good! The two eyes seem a bit off to me and maybe the contour on the left side of the drawing is a bit too much :poot: but other than that I love it! :hug:

yeah I'm aware of it, one of the reasons I was ready to throw it in the trash.

Hecturr

It's not perfect, but it's very good. I couldn't make it that good. Keep drawing please!

fivefoottwo
1 hour ago, kihlophix said:

are you kidding this is ABSOLUTELY PHENOMENAL!!! don''t beat yourself up so much omg i swear this is so so so amazing. you're amazing!! :wub:

EDIT: just checked out your other work on insta too and WOW i am mindblown

kihlophix
31 minutes ago, kyawzawlin said:

are you kidding this is ABSOLUTELY PHENOMENAL!!! don''t beat yourself up so much omg i swear this is so so so amazing. you're amazing!! :wub:

EDIT: just checked out your other work on insta too and WOW i am mindblown

thank you for your sweet words :hug:

Adam Synthesis

It's Awesome. i can't do that on my best day. Good job! :wub:

єνєяу нєαятвяєαк мαкєѕ ιт нαя∂ тσ кєєρ тнє fαιтн - qυєєи gαgα

Archived