Featured Posts

Spock

Those tangled earphones :giveup: my OCD can't take it

who will love me when the night is over

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

but she made it, it most come from somewhere, is like, if the tour started in Vancouver does it belong there?

I think it belongs in Gaga herself. Imagine that the tour is an object. Imagine that the tour is her purse. The purse doesn't belong anywhere, it belongs to Gaga. If she goes to Edmond, she is bringing her purse to Edmond. 

*Edmonton

I am so sleepy that I can't even type correctly anymore lol

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Irrelevant

I really hope she changes some things, like 1 or 2 more new songs in the setlist :woohoo:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

DawnNutella

I'm just loving that she's posting so much on social media right now! Hope she keeps it up! 

Decodekid
4 minutes ago, Red said:

I think it belongs in Gaga herself. Imagine that the tour is an object. Imagine that the tour is her purse. The purse doesn't belong anywhere, it belongs to Gaga. If she goes to Edmond, she is bringing her purse to Edmond. 

but you purchase a purse, the tour is not just something, it's more, it's like they're saying "her tour" as if it's a belonging that she has had in her life as a form of "often" of "getting used to" something normal. 

im not trolling i swear omg some problems have been solved in my life recently that i don't have anything to overthink about rather than these things mfweklfjwelr :giveup:

Im Harol don't tell anyone

2 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

im not trolling i swear omg some problems have been solved in my life recently that i don't have anything to overthink about rather than these things mfweklfjwelr :giveup:

This sounds like a blessing 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Sakrai
5 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

but you purchase a purse, the tour is not just something, it's more, it's like they're saying "her tour" as if it's a belonging that she has had in her life as a form of "often" of "getting used to" something normal. 

Think of it like a circus. That's basically what a concert is. She's the owner and main star of the circus and they travel around the world 'bringing' their show from city to city like a bunch of gypsies :gaycat: I suppose that's the origin of the expression.

Oh, I'm just visiting-

Decodekid
8 minutes ago, Red said:

This sounds like a blessing 

yeah kinda :kara:

but im more curious than ever like

if the sky is blue because the ocean reflects its color on the sky

why the **** is the ocean blue if water is colourless.

And why don't we have a "Hot Fridge" for things that need to stay heated, i know ovens exist but still, something in which you can just let it there.

And imagining Gaga saying to herself I'm Lady Gaga, like she's the only person that could ever saiy that, and like imagine being Lady Gaga, like yes she is Gaga but she's probably to surprised of being her as well and maybe is why she does fillers sometimes :wtfga:

HOTNebraskaGuy
9 minutes ago, DawnNutella said:

I'm just loving that she's posting so much on social media right now! Hope she keeps it up! 

She always conveniently becomes more active on social media when she’s touring :gaycat:

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Decodekid
7 minutes ago, Rescued said:

Think of it like a circus. That's basically what a concert is. She's the owner and main star of the circus and they travel around the world 'bringing' their show from city to city like a bunch of gypsies :gaycat: I suppose that's the origin of the expression.

But like that's another thing cause i'm relating bringing her tour as birth as well like it makes sense in my mind.

Another thing that is ****ing up my mind is like a show is basically a rehearsal, like bish, THAT ****S ME UP

like Super Bowl, you rehearse like a 100 times then to do it for once in a more "presentable way" like the process of rehearsing is more complete than the actually performance so basically every performance is just a bunch of rehearsals and that ****s me up big time 

A SHOW IS A REHEARSAL BISH, FOR THE NEXT ONE AND SO ONE LIKE BISH, SHE'S REHEARSING FOR THE LAST JOANNE WORLD TOUR EACH DAY IS LIKE LIFE YOU ARE PREPARING TO DAY 

Miel

Did she wear the same wig on the first night? If so, then I was legitimately thrown off by its application, because I though it she was wearing extensions the whole time.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived