💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Manager: Gaga has 3 more albums w/ Interscope, BTWB ends Spring '13

Americano

Featured Posts

Americano

I think he said Interscope wants an album out now

His tone made it seem like he wasn't really opposed, it seems implied that Gaga is the one wanting to tour with BTW a bit more before launching into a new era.

Regardless, his lack of comments on an album this year speaks more than anything else. I think they're gonna make a run for a pre-holiday release.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not even that.. I understand why people care about their artist's success.. it's kind of a part of being a "superfan". but it seems to me that most posters here only see success in number one singles and airplay which in fact doesn't mean much. you can score number ones one after another and be a Katy perry or you can be out of charts and still be on top of the game like Gaga and her team are

imo, katy perry's bubble gum pop songs did not revolutionize anything. however, gaga's bubble gum pop songs during her TF/TFM era did revolutionize something such as having more dance songs being played on the radio.

hmmm.

His tone made it seem like he wasn't really opposed, it seems implied that Gaga is the one wanting to tour with BTW a bit more before launching into a new era.

Regardless, his lack of comments on an album this year speaks more than anything else. I think they're gonna make a run for a pre-holiday release.

This is what I'm hoping. :excited2:

ABOVETHETREND

Well, in that sense, I think what's being said here is positive: Interscope clearly wants another album out already, but Gaga's moving more on her own schedule. And Troy admits that BTW is a long album cycle, but stands by that declaring it all part of the "story-telling."

In a way I get what he means with BTW's cycle....but the story is more of a story told and portrayed in a single tour date...unless he's hinting at another chapter of the Era.....

Valentino

In the video, Carter said "In the US, outside of super fans, you live and die on Top 40 radio" and also stated if it was Interscope's choice, she'd already have an album out right now following up BTW.

Really?

dmPZb.jpg

Arturo

It's not even that.. I understand why people care about their artist's success.. it's kind of a part of being a "superfan". but it seems to me that most posters here only see success in number one singles and airplay which in fact doesn't mean much. you can score number ones one after another and be a Katy perry or you can be out of charts and still be on top of the game like Gaga and her team are

I agree. I don't see success only in Gaga's 3 #1's

I see success TEOG and You and I too. But you have to admit, Judas and MTN tanked because they weren't commercial enough. Singles are for the general public. The whole album is for the fans.

giskardsb

I hate talking about Gaga In a business sense. It's awkward scary, and takes the meaning out of it all.

well, many fans seem overly concerned with business aspects, based on all the needs for #1's, album and single sales dominations, and tour grosses.

people simultaneously complain about corporate puppet artists and then want their artist to become one in order to compete. It's stupid.

Just curious, what type of music do you want gaga to make?

i'm here for another Gaga and Bey collabs.

I don't get it. Does she want to release a new album and to tour more with BTW? :confused:

hausofmike

*2207909-lady-gaga-new-sealand-orange-dress-617-409.jpg

In the video, Carter said "In the US, outside of super fans, you live and die on Top 40 radio" and also stated if it was Interscope's choice, she'd already have an album out right now following up BTW.

http://www.billboard...007391752.story

they losin control of hur? damn.

Americano

I don't get it. Does she want to release a new album and to tour more with BTW? :confused:

Seems like she'll release new music before the tour ends, yep.

Lauren Conrad

He compared Jesus' crucifixion for his beliefs and ways to the situation in Jakarta where Gaga's beliefs and ways were crucified. I don't get what's so hard to understand here lol.

However, I like the 200lb toddler reference. I think that was a great a--logy. She's still growing as a singer, artist, as well as human being. She's nowhere nears "made it" meaning she hasn't reached the level of fame needed to just stop and retire. Not to mention, when you've "made it" things typically go on hold and you start to get old and sloppy like a certain someone...

madonna.gif

Admin

I'd like Gaga to put out songs like Edge of glory and You and I, but even more rock-influenced and with real instruments. and if she does electronic sound, I hope it's more like Heavy metal lover and less like that same dance song with annoying breakdown that almost everyone seems to have now

Archived