Featured Posts

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
J e s s e
On 2017-08-02 at 0:33 AM, PunkTheFunk said:

REPENT

maNOMnX.gif

Sis it's true, someone stole her wig so she had to wear a cheap dollar store wig for the first half (2.0, Manchester) and for the 1.0 version in Montreal that stage was wet so she constantly fell :toofunny:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Gagadonna

TBH the JWT is the tour I have been the most excited about in comparison to her previous shows :excited2:

On 8/2/2017 at 5:56 AM, Rescued said:

inb4 Is Aaron Carter a hunty? :giggle::giggle:

On 8/2/2017 at 6:06 AM, BadMonster said:

he is, otherwise at least bi :rip: 

We knew he was with a guy before, but there was never any official confirmation they were together... Well, there you have it :giggle:

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

Does anyone have any idea why Gaga refuses to perform dance in the dark after the monster ball? I mean Bloody Slayry was a welcome surprise. But she knows what we want lmao as her discography grows she doesn't need to perform the Holy 4 EVERY tour ( JD, PF, LG, Paparazzi). By that I mean all 4 songs. Even Telephone I wish she used that slot for an ARTPOP song. I'm so excited for this tour no matter what but the set list could've been a bit more dynamic. And I really hope someone in M&G asks her if she officially hates ARTPOP. After Coachella I was dying for Venus on this tour 😭

MadeToBAMonster

I can't stop watching videos from this tour, her performances are near flawless! I can't wait to see it myself, it's blowing me away!

AJH219

aWZjk.gif

Don't feed him g.u.y.s 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

RAMROD
Just now, Purrfect said:

What was Gaga's recent success, singing a bunch of tributes?. No shade, no hate,  just facts.

You mean an honor because her seniors aka musical legends acknowledge her exsitence and and talent that she can sing so they allow her to be invited to sing their songs? :oprah:

Meanwhile your fave's singing skills tho

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Irrelevant
1 minute ago, Purrfect said:

What was Gaga's recent success, singing a bunch of tributes?. No shade, no hate,  just facts.

:toofunny: Please tell me Katy's recent success plz

That was clearly shade bish, she hasn't sang a tribute since last year :toofunny: Maybe she did, I'm a flop fan that lmao.

She released Joanne, an amazing album which sold extremely well even without a hit. MR, best selling female solo pop song this year. JW, one of the best videos this year. And JWT, an incredible tour that sold really well.

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Irrelevant

Literally every hater rn shades Gaga using one thing, her chart underperformance. (PI was the only underperformance this era lmao)

Like bitch, we know shes not as successful, but it's not like ur fav is doing any better :tony:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

AJH219
1 minute ago, Irrelevant said:

Literally every hater rn shades Gaga using one thing, her chart underperformance. (PI was the only underperformance this era lmao)

Like bitch, we know shes not as successful, but it's not like ur fav is doing any better :tony:

Charts are now. Talent and acclaim are forever. Something her peers do not and will not have :classy:  :reductive: 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

Archived