💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Joanne World Tour Opening Night

AIex

Featured Posts

nikola

Only song from joanne that i would add is sp even tho i dont like it too much.....but she can fit it durin bm and dic.....hey girl is inposible to sing solo,gg and jad dont fit the show if you ask me.

as for old songs i would add judas and mtn and thats it of you ask me i dont miss you and i tbh......and we all know that there are small chances for her to sing dance in the dark even tho its my fave.

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Irrelevant
3 minutes ago, nikola said:

Only song from joanne that i would add is sp even tho i dont like it too much.....but she can fit it durin bm and dic.....hey girl is inposible to sing solo,gg and jad dont fit the show if you ask me.

as for old songs i would add judas and mtn and thats it of you ask me i dont miss you and i tbh......and we all know that there are small chances for her to sing dance in the dark even tho its my fave.

AgreedT

SP would be perfect between BM and DIC, if she doesn't take out a guitar because that kinda breaks up the show a bit.

Judas could be cut short along with Scheiße and put together, Marry The Night could be acoustic with like a red light on the piano and fire :tony:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

speedbliss

I'm going to a few shows so I decided to record most of it.  I was in line quite early in the morning - so I ended up front row center. Just uploaded. Enjoy!

darkgaga
2 minutes ago, speedbliss said:

I'm going to a few shows so I decided to record most of it.  I was in line quite early in the morning - so I ended up front row center. Just uploaded. Enjoy!

Omg you filmed the whole concert??!?!?

Irrelevant
28 minutes ago, speedbliss said:

Make a thread about it!

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

PlanetChromatica
2 hours ago, Green Eyes said:

Lol, well, how long was her show then :giveup:

But I mean she did, what, 22 songs? How hard is it to perform the 11 songs that are actually from the album. Then she still has half the show to crank out the hits. I mean, is anyone really clamouring for LoveGame these days?

I've been wanting LoveGame in FULL since Monster Ball which I only saw once, she did about 1 minute of it at BTWB which annoyed me. I'm also very glad she is FINALLY going back to doing songs in full and not shortening them 80% of the time. I loved artRAVE but I would just started to get into the song, go to start shouting the 2nd verse after the first chorus and she would go into the final chorus or move on...

As for Hey Girl I reckon Gaga will get Florence to perform it with her in London.

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
On 8/2/2017 at 5:18 PM, Miel said:

I always imagined the opening to go from Sinner's Prayer, like the Dive Bar in Nashville, and then Diamond Heart. Imagine that omg

Yassss!!!! That's literally what I have. And now that I see the stage set up. I would've had her enter on one of the catwalks descending with a guitar before breaking into diamond heart on the main stage. 

gagajandro25

Opening night left my bussy bald that's all I'm going to say :gaycat:

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

Mitchey

I hope she includes Florence for Hey Girl at some point. 

However, it's not impossible to sing solo because I do it all the time :queenga: it just goes from two girls singing to each other to one girl singing to another one

Zazekina

I've watched almost every video of the opening night on youtube lol!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I got really excited even though I wasn't even there lol and I cried when she sang Diamond heart and when she gave her speech before Joanne!! It made me really happy watch her performing Bloody Mary, cuz I love that song!!!

And I loved the DIC performance!!!!!! :excited2::giveup::unicorn:

https://soundcloud.com/zazekina/otra-vez

ryanripley

i finally watched the LoveGame and its new JW infused instrumental is KILLER :giveup: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Irrelevant

Edmonton live

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Irrelevant

nnn it got ended lmao

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Irrelevant

nnn guys the screen broke for a sec and it got delayed :air:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Archived