💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Joanne World Tour Opening Night

AIex

Featured Posts

AJH219

Her little bit with the Pride flag before Come to Mamma low key brought a tear to my eye :giveup: Such a powerful song in today's clusterfuced society 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GreekGod

watching the loive streams I wasn't that much impressed, but just arrived home from a long work day and watching HD videos of the show...MAN! she did THAT!

stage screams quality. interludes are fire. add Sinner's Prayer (and maybe more Joanne songs) to the setlist - it will make it even greater.

it was incredible you guys! faarr far better than artrave! 

thopekas

For me it's her best tour ,best setlist too,no boring songs at all,i enjoyed the whole show,the interludes are by far the best too,and the stage is always transforming with all these platforms,the led screens that was descending -ascending,and the catwalks are so amazing that are moving up and down and used as screens as well,and the outfits were all on point,the make up was also stunning,and Gaga's energy was so full even though that was her first show,and she slayed the choreos and vocals as well,the hair-wig was well styled but i think it was too yellow but ok it was still good.The only thing missing was the part of reading letters and bringing people backstage..but maybe she wont do it at all because the backstage package owners meet her before concert .And they could also add an interlude for the opening intro. 

To sum up for me its 9,6/10 

and her best tour by far.

JustYouandI
1 hour ago, Korok said:

One of what :rip: I love Gaga but I think Flo is a lot better live. Nothing to be angry about... 

One of those fans who love to sht on gaga for the sake on hating and hating. Nothing you have said in the 12 hours has been positive. It all critic, after bashing, after hating. Take a break of this site and staning of you are so displeased with eveything she is and does 

NewYorkCity

We can have a discussion about it being better or not than the BTWBall but for the rest... that stage shits on the ArtRAVE and TMBT. Deal with it. 

thehanyo

It's the most innovative stage I've ever seen and the critics agree. Disappointed LMs can give me their tickets. Thanks.

GABEL

I think the whole Joanne era is a tribute to herself( including the super bowl and Coachella)
and she also wants to rebuild her connection with GP
GP lost their interests in her During BTW and ARTPOP era because the concept of  her albums  and tours became hard to digest ( and they probably didn't like her giving those speeches during the show)
     and I guess that's why she sang all her hits and some fans' favorites, she want it to be  GP friendly but personal at the same time, so the non-fans audience could enjoys the hits,her  fans could enjoys songs like sheisse and bloody Mary.
    for some of the GGD members who keeps complaining the lack of character and concept it is,
I really don't get your point.....I mean.......what do you expect, a big farm in the stadium with chickens and horses?:toofunny: 
but it just my opinion tho, you have every rights to criticize it

9 hours ago, Gagadonna said:

Yes because you two love spreading negativity together :fthis:

no :( its just an opinion

melodichard

Can't wait to see it live! Wow. The reviews from critics seem great so far too. As the tour moves along I'm sure it will be cleaned up, like the rest of her tours. And  I'm sure Gaga will make tons of changes like she usually does to spice things up.

prince

Ok so I think I love it, i'm watching HQ videos now and as soon as the screen lifted up and she started singing Diamond Heart I shed a little tear :selena:

MaryJaneHolland
13 minutes ago, asana15 said:

VBQPZDL5HZEQ7GKRWKY444XSEY.jpg

The platform rises, just like for SHICD and both songs are for the same topic :unicorn:

Miracle

The Cure choreography (not only Gaga's but her dancers' too) is a Britney sized mess.

Archived