💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Had Any Previous Tour Hype?

Tom Nook

Featured Posts

Tom Nook

Have you experience any hype for Gaga's previous tours? Constantly thinking about what is she going to wear, what songs she will perform, what kinda visuals she bring? This era she's been keeping everything under wraps like everything has been secretive from the stage to the constant debate of will there be supporting acts so I'm stoked :excited2:. I remember being this hyped during the Born This Way Ball :giveup: I was on littlemonsters.com and was searching for somebody to post tour footage since the first date was in South Korea and I didn't know any Korean monsters. Also was on Tumblr when artRave tea was being spilled because I know someone who went to the first date in Florida and they live streamed some on Periscope :giveup: Partynauseous was the absolute bomb.com, so huge it has its own domain :giggle:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

RAMROD

Yes and it was always great :sis:

I saw it before I attended on my dates so I know what's up and plan my standing position accordingly :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

drinkmytears

Every tour except C2C since The Fame era. In fact, almost every big performance like Roseland or Coachella

And she's never disappointed me. 

PartySick

The months between buying my artRAVE tickets and actually going on May 4th...I wasn't sure I would survive :giveup:

💚

Bradley

I was pretty excited for the artRAVE and I wasn't disappointed.

But the thing which makes the Joanne World Tour different is me going to see her live for the first time. :pray:

The BTWB hype was huge. I remember everyone dying over the leaked photos of the actual stage and the audio recorded of her rehearsing GH at the stadium. It was amazing :giveup: 

anomdepllume

I remember being so drawn into the hype for the Born this Way ball. It felt so huge! The stage, the outfits. Every night was a surprise.

That being said, JWT already feels so different because we know so little about what to expect. And there's so much at stake to speak. It's been foreeeever since Gaga has done a solo tour with full out visuals, choreo, set, etc. 

Oriane

Not as much as this one, I admit. This is the first time I'll be able to attend it so it has a special place in my heart this time.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Archived