💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Does Gaga have a personal Facebook?

GGM

Featured Posts

Her personal account hasn't been active since 2015. I really doubt she has time for facebook anyway, especially now. You can find it easily with info from this thread, but it's not spectacular anyway.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
friedriich
On 30/7/2017 at 1:39 AM, pink sushi said:

I'm sure she does. Most celebrities do.

Marina has a private Facebook. I know what it is. :hor:

OMG I would love to talk to her :excited2:

friedriich
4 hours ago, britneyspears said:

I'll PM it.

Can you send it to me as well? :excited2:

lodylody

She probably just texts friends and family. Social media is to show everyone interested what you're doing, and she already does that with her public social media accounts.

jaXXXon

I'm friends with the real Pharrell Williams. But that was because I won a competition with my song through Gaga's producer once and he was friends with Pharrell and I added him and he accepted :classy:

I searched for Gaga through this producer but only found her sister, I remember :laughga:

MonsterofFame

I wonder if the FB account you guys found is the one that was linked to her NYU email years ago. It was legit but pretty sure it disappeared a while ago.

I did come across Miley and Justin's real FB accounts a few months ago when I was looking up a C-list celebrity who worked with them years ago. Both accounts haven't been used in a year or two though! 😢

3 minutes ago, MonsterofFame said:

I wonder if the FB account you guys found is the one that was linked to her NYU email years ago. It was legit but pretty sure it disappeared a while ago.

I did come across Miley and Justin's real FB accounts a few months ago when I was looking up a C-list celebrity who worked with them years ago. Both accounts haven't been used in a year or two though! 😢

who was the c list?

13 hours ago, MichaelSimpson7 said:

I was friends with Kylie Jenner on facebook around 8 years ago before she was hugely famous and she once liked my status :toofunny:

haha whats the account?

GagaEffect

y'all stupid hoes stop invading their privacy obv the fb accounts are hard to find because it's for A REASON 

Sorry guys I won't be sending anyone the link to the profile. There isn't anything interesting on it anyway haha (Sorry Gaga).

Just FYI: I also found Ariana/Frankie/Joan Grande's, Lana Del Rey's and some others :')

• 11 months later...
janemonstruo
On 7/30/2017 at 11:57 AM, KleinGa said:

She does and I legit know what name she uses. I can second @Jarvin 's story because she does have a bunch of Germonottas and Cynthia, Joe and Natalie as friends. 

Don't ask how I discovered it. Some of her profile pics and stuff are pics we've never seen but now the entire profile is locked and only friends can see her stuff. 

I wouldn't dare add her or send her a request because that's her private life and it's private for a reason. 

Also not gonna tell you AHS: Little Cultsters  what it is because :poot:

Yeah i found it too 

Archived