• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miracle
2 minutes ago, 262626 said:

new pic I think?

Seems real. Not sure if I love it but I like it

SlayGagaloo

yeah but what's so special about the stage though? it's look like any other stage 

Over.

NIghtmareElm

I hope it's real.  The light set up does match some of the leaked lighting footage.  The stage looks massive.  Hoping she focuses more on LED screen this time.  

Irrelevant

Not everybody starting to meltdown already :selena:

tbh with Joanne I won't expect any outrageous stages. With the big LED screen, she can serve quality backdrops and interludes. Personally the BTWB and ArtRave had too much focus on the stage/set, but the lighting was mediocre and every other part of the show seemed to be a bit compromised. But with a simple but big stage, there are more possibilities for things and the visuals can be more polished, like a monster ball but (hopefully) better.

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

prince

The thing I don't understand is someone is clearly in there and right near the stage so why can't they take clearer pictures? I can't find it on Google so either it's real or it's just some old stage from a different tour/tv show. If you're in the arena right near the stage can't they take better pics? Also who was the source behind these pics? Loads of people have shared them but who originally posted it?

Irrelevant
28 minutes ago, 262626 said:

new pic I think?

Can somebody post this image directly on the forum? Twitter is banned in China and I don't have VPN access rn so I cannot see :selena:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Irrelevant
Just now, prince said:

The thing I don't understand is someone is clearly in there and right near the stage so why can't they take clearer pictures? I can't find it on Google so either it's real or it's just some old stage from a different tour/tv show. If you're in the arena right near the stage can't they take better pics? Also who was the source behind these pics? Loads of people have shared them but who originally posted it?

I would believe they have a potato camera, or they didn't want to get caught.

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

NIghtmareElm

A large LED screen is better for people who have higher seats.  I'm glad she's not focusing the stage design.  The lighting looks the best.  Hope she brightly lit up. 

prince
Just now, JoeysWorldTour said:

A large LED screen is better for people who have higher seats.  I'm glad she's not focusing the stage design.  The lighting looks the best.  Hope she brightly lit up. 

Agreed tbh, I feel like the lighting at the artRAVE was a bit poor, TBTWB slayed with lighting and we need that back

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived