💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

My JWT T-Shirt

Mr Ricky

Featured Posts

Mr Ricky

Well guys, this is going to be my Joanne T-Shirt for the upcoming World Tour. 

I'll design the shirt with these 2 led-screens which will react on sound. After I've done that, I'll be sewing some patches connected to the album and previous ones. I might consider getting a Paws Up emote sewed in on the left-top-back of my T-Shirt. 

So far it's the led-created picture I can show you guys so far. It's still an ongoing project! 

VLE41V4.gif

--

I hope no one takes this idea, since I just want to show my creative side :poot:  

:hug:  

@Lucas Thanks for the enormous size of the crop you made. It works! And the rest who helped me go through this proces! ♥ 

Crossfit

RAMROD

Are you sure your venue allows these? They may get sensitive with wires and stuffs after Manchester bombing. Inb4 you have to topless :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Mr Ricky
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Are you sure your venue allows these? They may get sensitive with wires and stuffs after Manchester bombing. Inb4 you have to topless :poot:

I will bring an extra Shirt with me. Just in case you know, but I will try my hardest to make this go work. I have a CTM package, so they could take time for me to see if I would be eligible to take this in. 

But it would be weird for them to even take this as a threat. If they want me to strip down to see if I got anything, I will be doing that. 

Crossfit

Chromatic

It's amazing! You're so creative. 

Hope you post a video of it once it's done!

RAMROD
20 minutes ago, Rachel Duncan said:

I will bring an extra Shirt with me. Just in case you know, but I will try my hardest to make this go work. I have a CTM package, so they could take time for me to see if I would be eligible to take this in. 

But it would be weird for them to even take this as a threat. If they want me to strip down to see if I got anything, I will be doing that. 

That is great idea. This tees is really cool though. Hope you can wear it during the show.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

harajukumatt

So very cool! Although, hopefully it's not too bright and distracting for the people around you :ladyhaha:

arthurhmangum

Where's my wig? I'm glad I could help you make it. 

oQB2oqM.gif

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

Archived