new video

Kesha - Learn To Let Go

TheCureinMalibu

Featured Posts

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StrawberryBlond

I like it more than Woman but I was hoping for a bit more. Not keen on the production in the chorus and I could've done with the "hey yay yay yay" bits. It's all a bit shouty and throwing lots of things at you. But some of the lyrics are really good and I appreciate the message. She looks so sweet when she smiles at the end. And I like the writing on the back of her jacket. I still hold out hope that she's got some other songs as good as Praying on it, though.

Brainiac

This is my favorite song released so far! Love the video as well. This album is shaping up to be a MASTERPIECE! Can't wait for August 11th.

ALGAYDO

Rainbow is already my favorite album of 2017, and it hasn't even been released yet :diane:

IllusionLover

Damn I loved every single minute of the song/video just wanna cry.

Kesha was my first queen I'm so happy that she can be able to make music again. The 9-10yrs old me is alive again :tony:

Spoiler

btw i'm 15 

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

I wasn't a big fan of the song (as compared to the last two she dropped), but I enjoyed the video.

Three videos before the album even dropped. Gaga, take notes.

Ronk
1 hour ago, IllusionLover said:

Damn I loved every single minute of the song/video just wanna cry.

Kesha was my first queen I'm so happy that she can be able to make music again. The 9-10yrs old me is alive again :tony:

Hide contents

btw i'm 15 

I am crying.  Kesha keeps getting better and better!  So glad she's back.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Love this song. This video is fantastic, love that the choreography appears to be based on the random dances she did as a kid in the home videos lol nice touch

Archived