💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Songs that give you bad memories?

Xoxo Adriana

Featured Posts

DrKindnessKunt1999

-"Perfect Illusion" because it reminds me of the days when I used to be in a cult. Ironically it came out the same week when I quit the cult.  Even the video reminds me of the cult, since  the cult was all smoke and mirrors or in other words:

"IT WASN'T LAUUVE IT WASN'T LAUUVE
IT WAS A PERFECT ILLUSION (perfect Illusion) MISTAKEN FOR LOVE, IT WASN'T LOVE
IT WAS A PERFECT ILLUSION (perfect Illusion) YOU WERE A PERFECT ILLUSION!!!!!!"

There was a lot of fake love and brotherhood/sisterhood kimbaya bull$hit going on when all they wanted was our money and extra people to do black magic stuff with.

I was so angry that I literally crashed an anger management group (for free) and screamed about it the whole time.

-"Since U Been Gone" by Kelly Clarkson/ "Before He Cheats" by Carrie Underwood: similar reason. I felt like destroying something (ex. a car, a house) since I felt betrayed/heartbroken about the situation. Obviously, the only way I would destroy a car is if it's in a dumpster and nobody's going to use it anymore :poot:

-"Superbass" (or most songs from 2008-2012): they remind me of a simpler time in my life. 

-Swine/Til it Happens to You/Dope 

-Brooklyn Nights

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dread Monster

it was just a bad time in my life and i was depressed and related to the lyrics a lot

its amazing how listening to a song can bring these emotions you used to feel back up

Kanyeee West
12 hours ago, Kylie Jenner said:

OMG this song :selena: 

This was on the radio when I was on ski camp after tumbling down a very steep hill, worst moment of my life :laughga: after getting back up the hill and givingup.mp3 I heard this play :selena: 

and I'm so sorry for what happened to you :saladga::hug: hugs

And I hope you've completely recovered from than tumbling.

Thank you so so much :hug:, after all it's just life, people come and go. :)

Kanyeee West

I forgot this one, as some one commented on Youtube: "This must be what heartbreak feels like"

Korok

All of Joanne because of how close its release was to my university breakdown. :rip:  Good times!!!!!!

LaLuna

Shape of You, I hate that ****ing song and it reminds me of work because I hear it all the time there :saladga:

Also, the album Cheese by Stromae. It reminds me of the worst moments of my life when I was living in Montreal and I had really bad anxiety and depression. 

StrawberryBlond

Memory from Cats because I used to sing that song when I was at my lowest point back when I first started high school whenever I felt like crying with pain.

Every Evanescence song from their debut album because a boy who I used to be friends with loved that album as much as me when it came out and over time, we drifted apart as friends, so the memories of the good and bebad times always come flooding back whenever I hear those songs.

Fooled Me Again Honest Eyes by Gaga because I sang that song to get frustration out at the virus that I thought was killing me a few years ago.

PunkTheFunk

Feels Like We're Only Going Backwards by Tame Impala because it was stuck in my head while doing an exam and I failed it :neyde:

The Child

This song:

It's because of this song I realized I was in love with this straight guy :giveup:

And I would usually cry while listening to this song just before sleeping, this song just reminds of the last months of 2014 and how I was depressed because of him and because I was repeating my 10th grade in high school.

And this performance just made it worse:

I loved how she showed us her vulnerability.

It took me 1 year and a half to get over this guy.

We used to be so close and I only realized I was in love with him when it was too late.

I couldn't listen to this song for 6 months after I got over him but now I can and I'm just so proud of me for getting over him. I'd also like to add that I think that this mini era is one if not my favorite of Selena.

Ironically, Gaga then went on to release Perfect Illusion & Million Reasons and it's like she was speaking for me and she perfectly described how I was feeling before getting over him and how I felt afterwards.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child
19 hours ago, Uncle ARTPOP said:

He cheated, he wasn't over him. Her voice just lifts me right out of where I am and plops me down into that moment.

The last time I saw him, we had this goodbye sex that was like we were in a movie it felt like that whole thing you expect from that laaaast time. He slept and I just stared at the ceiling knowing "this is it" and that was the beginning of my downward spiral.

I have a song that exactly describes your goodbye sex (actually I have another one too)

The second one is more aggressive though

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

C1trus

G.U.Y. - confirmation of authentic commercial flop :giveup:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

Duella Dvil
1 minute ago, T3rrorBlade said:

G.U.Y. - confirmation of authentic commercial flop :giveup:

*Cries violently into the pillow I bite*

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Oriane

All the songs that got a lot of plays on the radio in April 2016... I rarely listen to the radio (well I don't listen to it, I usually just happen to hear it when I'm in a shop, a restaurant, etc). At that time I was doing an internship and with the other interns, we had to go to the company by car, it was about a 15-minute ride. So the radio was on and I remember a lot of the songs that were being played at that time. I was fired at the end of the month and it's one of the worst moments of my life. Hearing these songs makes me sad because it reminds me of the good moments we spent with the other interns.
Songs included :
- No Me Mires Ma - Kendji Girac (horrible French song)
- I took a pill in Ibiza - Mike Posner
- Faded - Alan Wake
- Catch and Release remix - Matt Simons

Call me maybe by Carly Rae Japsen and Starships by Nicki Minaj because my best friend played them to me everyday, a few times a day. He knew it annoyed me so he continued.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

C1trus
16 hours ago, Uncle ARTPOP said:

*Cries violently into the pillow I bite*

Aww..:hug:

Spoiler

JK.. Suffer bi*** :poot:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

Archived