Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Scheiße Pre Mugler-remix vocals [HQ Snippet]

Mr Ricky

Featured Posts

Just now, Rachel Duncan said:

I'll do that tomorrow though, and I'll get back to you. 

Thank you so much! I know they used a sample from  Lullaby by The Cure but i was searching for the beat that they used for a long time so i can make extended version because i doubt that the stems of GH will leak.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lordmaler
1 hour ago, Rachel Duncan said:

He didn't care for the acapella anymore, it's literally just the start that is changed before he used it for the remix. People think I own the whole acapella from the actual remix. I just have the Mugler added acapella. That's why they think I'm faking this. :flop:  Anyways.. I'm gonna drop it soon. 

U could ask him for the 1st version of GH remix from that mugler runway

And maybe for uncensored version too :giveup:

GH Stems :giveup:

FilthyPOP414
5 hours ago, Rachel Duncan said:

He didn't care for the acapella anymore, it's literally just the start that is changed before he used it for the remix. People think I own the whole acapella from the actual remix. I just have the Mugler added acapella. That's why they think I'm faking this. :flop:  Anyways.. I'm gonna drop it soon. 

But like today or are you going to see what you can trade it for and it will leak in lower quality years later? 

phantasmas
7 hours ago, gagzus said:

"it's very clear to me, as long as i'm a monster, i wish we all could be blind, it can't be easy out there"

fun times

didnt someone  get this tattooed?? :icega:

PoshLife
7 hours ago, gagzus said:

i wish we all could be blind, it can't be easy out there"

This would be good though!

Spoiler

Strong crush on DJWS I just can't :pray:

So nice that Paul shared this! Bring back a lot of good memories lol.

Ugh Everytime I listen to GH on the album, I remember the screams from the live version at the Runway... Nostalgic

HOTNebraskaGuy

IB4 he gave you TEA too but you won’t tease it

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Mr Ricky
On 26-7-2017 at 11:26 PM, Nuke said:

Thank you so much! I know they used a sample from  Lullaby by The Cure but i was searching for the beat that they used for a long time so i can make extended version because i doubt that the stems of GH will leak.

No response yet, this could be due to the Tour preparing. He hasn't seen my message yet, we'll give it some time I guess. 

Crossfit

5 hours ago, Rachel Duncan said:

No response yet, this could be due to the Tour preparing. He hasn't seen my message yet, we'll give it some time I guess. 

Thank you so much for asking him. Hope he response soon.

PartySick
On 7/26/2017 at 5:26 PM, Nuke said:

Lullaby by The Cure

"I wrote you this lullaby...promise I'll be the cure" :poot: I'm so cultured :poot:

But yeah, if we could just get the stems to like...all of Gaga's songs, that'd be great :nick:

💚

Archived