Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga twitter topic (part 3)

Admin

Featured Posts

I'm sorry but I don't like that! I'm a huge gaga fan, I buy all her stuff, support her etc. but I don't dance the choreography, so therefore I shouldn't get backstage? :nails:

Same here!

I can dance them but I think it's a bit embarrassing to dance, in front of my dad.

NewUsername

omg she looks so Stafeni. no make-up and just perfect!!

guurl, she is still wearing make up :P

+ lol @ her duck face :D

codymonster

I'm sorry but I don't like that! I'm a huge gaga fan, I buy all her stuff, support her etc. but I don't dance the choreography, so therefore I shouldn't get backstage? :nails:

But I think the thing is, when she's on stage, she has no idea who buys her albums and merchandise the most ;) All she can base who she picks is by whoever looks like they want to go back stage. So naturally, the crazy dancing people who look like they are having the time of their lives are going to be picked!

guurl, she is still wearing make up :P

+ lol @ her duck face :D

um. idk anything about make up. as long as gaga isn't wearing any crazy stuffs on her body, I think she's perfect

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

So drunk in that picture . She took it right after drunkenly meeting a bunch of fans....if you read @MarcMonster 's twitter he said he told her she looks tipsy, and she was like "ha, I'm more than that, I might puke on you!". And she was like falling asleep on people while taking pictures :toofloppy:

mwjuell91

My boyfriend commented on how she has lately been putting up pics of herself in bed, and that she seemed a little self obsessed recently and should watch with that. Made me think maybe she is planning something with it? Also the picture with the white roses at the carpet is so unflattering, why would she have that angle if it wasnt to show the roses?

My boyfriend commented on how she has lately been putting up pics of herself in bed, and that she seemed a little self obsessed recently and should watch with that. Made me think maybe she is planning something with it? Also the picture with the white roses at the carpet is so unflattering, why would she have that angle if it wasnt to show the roses?

Wtf? :crossed:

heavymlover

Yet most people upload hundreds of pictures of themselves in Facebook. I think she just wants to show her current state to her fans, specially because of the media blackout.

Innovative

Unflattering? That picture is ****ing s-xy