💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga twitter topic (part 3)

Admin

Featured Posts

MattyMonster

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

geez this kirstew rob stuff is brutal. makes me sad the way press acts. hope they're ok

Oh my god :rofl:

FairyDreams

What does she mean about the "kirstew rob" tweet mean? Is she talking about the characters from twilight???

I agree completely. And since we're talking about her, is it just me or is Tara posting a lot of pictures of herself on LM.com and actually cluttering up the front page with them? I'm sorry but I don't want this to become a regular thing to be honest (if she's not posting pics of herself with Gaga). Yesterday she posted several pictures "with Monster" and today there are more of just her and she changed her profile picture again which is the second picture on the front page now.

exactly, why she only do that, idont see the others haus members do that, is like she wants attention :D :sick: i know is gaga friend and make up artist, but really, put pictures in LM, like she's famous or something.... :evil:

Who is Kirstew Rob tho?

Typo error maybe. The Kristen and Robert (from Twilight) issue. The cheating thing!

MattyMonster

For those who didn´t understand the Kirsten Rob tweet:

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20614722,00.html

Rudz Xinc

there is rumor that Kristen Steward having affair with director of Snow White and the Huntsman

Look at those clowns

FairyDreams

From what I got from it, it was about Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson... apparently Kristen cheated on Rob and issued an apology today... but I have NO idea if that is what she is for sure talking about because she didnt spell her name right

What does she mean about the "kirstew rob" tweet mean? Is she talking about the characters from twilight???

Yep i believe so. The issue's hot. ;) The Kirsten cheating thing.

Deirdre12

exactly, why she only do that, idont see the others haus members do that, is like she wants attention :D :sick: i know is gaga friend and make up artist, but really, put pictures in LM, like she's famous or something.... :evil:

who are the other Haus members on there? Links?

I like Tara posting pictures of herself cause she's smoking hot. :)