💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga twitter topic (part 3)

Admin

Featured Posts

Miel

Do you miss that too?

Of course I do! The Asian and Oceanian (?) legs of the tour definitely showed a good mix of that and 'classy' or whatever. Which was nice, for the most part. I just guh I remember discussing with another user (Bloody Mary xx I think?) about the future fashion/overall looks of the next album, and hoping it'd have a lot of intellectual/philosophical references. Very conceptual.

But her looks now are s-xy. I mean, I like s-xy, but maybe I'm overreacting, as it's way too early to tell, haha.

3 points in and ready for more

ladygaga: @lindsaylohan when you ordered a cucumber and a knife to the bar last night i thought your were gonna perform a vasectomy #justaskinnyb---h

https://twitter.com/...243257017155584

See that girl? She ordered a cucumber and a knife a couple hours ago... they only gave her the cucumber

:haha:

Miel

See that girl? She ordered a cucumber and a knife a couple hours ago... they only gave her the cucumber

:haha:

omg ew :haha:

3 points in and ready for more

Roronoa

yes it is!!! yay!! hopin for Bad Romance 2 or Paparazzi part 3

i think francis lawrence directed bad romance, but yes please :excited2:

moonboywow

Oh, I guess "I don't talk to celebrities on twitter" is not true anymore :)

Same as "I'd rather look interesting than s-xy"

it's like Gaga said...some days she feels very "lady" some days she feels "gaga"

Burning Desire

its funny that she tweets more when she's on tour and less when shes not

BadKidCanadiano

lindsay will be in the next video for the new single directed by jonas akerlund

yall may quote me in time

Tbh, I think it could happen.. Love Lindsay + Gaga, they'd two bad b---hes from NY after all ;)

Plus, Lindsay had quite a few problems in the public eye, so that'd make a perfect concept for a video, if it were to be a continuation of Paparazzi/Telephone :rockstar:

Tbh, I think it could happen.. Love Lindsay + Gaga, they'd two bad b---hes from NY after all ;)

Plus, Lindsay had quite a few problems in the public eye, so that'd make a perfect concept for a video, if it were to be a continuation of Paparazzi/Telephone :rockstar:

I'm for that too. The troubled former Disney princess who had fallen from the public grace through the years would be the perfect paradigm for Gaga to bring into play for a possible installment to the Jonas+Gaga trilogy. Not to mention, the amount of publicity and the accompanying controversy it would stir everywhere.

tumblr_lxs13yz33j1qecwigo1_500.gif

BadKidCanadiano

I'm for that too. The troubled former Disney princess who had fallen from the public grace through the years would be the perfect paradigm for Gaga to bring into play for a possible installment to the Jonas+Gaga trilogy. Not to mention, the amount of publicity and the accompanying controversy it would stir everywhere.

tumblr_lxs13yz33j1qecwigo1_500.gif

Exactly! It would make a pretty good video cuz basically everyone thinks Lindsay lived like a princess (death of a princess perhaps?) cuz all her money she has, and then she became troubled.. And in the end, Gaga + Lindsay can kill someone like Gaga and Beyonce did :excited2: :****this: