💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga twitter topic (part 3)

Admin

Featured Posts

That tweet is disappointing after she made it a point to tell her fans to stay off c-----e. I sincerely hope that tweet was just a bad joke (obviously it being her c-----e is) and she's not actually back on it.

The joke was amazing and people will have to deal. She's making fun of herself so relax.

Nemo

Wtf..... she better be kidding with that c-----e tweet. :wtf:

Hint: $98 million of c-----e is slightly more than would fit in a purse. It's like four tons, or more.

Edited by Nemo

I know this is just a joke, but I seriously worry about her! COCAINE IS BAD, REALLY BAD, GAGA! It destroys your voice and ****s up your children...

She knows this, she's been there in active addiction, she got over it

To be honest i feel like it's really out of character for her to make a joke like this, even though it's 100% her sense of humour i'm surprised she'd tweet it...

Personally, i find it hilarious. recovering addicts usually do have quite a dark sense of humour.... she will get slammed for it though :/

Michelle

Oh goodness some fans take everything so literal. :ohwell:

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Aaliyah

nekci pls i kno medoner setn u 2 copy ma idaes

hav u sen kety perrs nust flim pert of me? imageqmz.jpg

No I herd it wuz a flop, but she was Br0n Dat Wey 2toBG.jpg

NathanC

Some fans needs to get over themselves... she's crude and vulgar...

If you didnt already know this and her sense of humor, stan for someone else who's squeaky clean... it's a FUR REAKIN JOKE!

Stiletto Ninja

Its the "popstars don't eat" thing all over again :sweat:

I doubt she still has a problem though. If anything, her ability to have a sense of humor about it is a way of assuring that she's over it. Its certainly a little tactless, but Gaga has never been one to compromise her sense of humor for any reason.

Some fans needs to get over themselves... she's crude and vulgar...

If you didnt already know this and her sense of humor, stan for someone else who's squeaky clean... it's a FUR REAKIN JOKE!

I completely disagree with you

She has never lacked tact or taste. Even if her jokes push some buttons, it's never ignorant, always sharply considered, which is why she's amazing

Nobody expects her to be squeaky clean, i just think something is up with this because in every interview she talks about c-----e she always does it with the utmost seriousness and this just seems a little bit at odds with what we know to be her views on 'the white devil'

Fusel

No I herd it wuz a flop, but she was Br0n Dat Wey 2toBG.jpg

dis is sed, i lykd hur, cuz hur copying mayd me famose

i ges floppin is a pert of hur imageqmz.jpg

Aaliyah

dis is sed, i lykd hur, cuz hur copying mayd me famose

i ges floppin is a pert of hur imageqmz.jpg

Hur copying u made u famose? Xtine copying u mayd hur flawp 2toBG.jpg

Fusel

Hur copying u made u famose? Xtine copying u mayd hur flawp 2toBG.jpg

imageqmz.jpg nekci we shuld srsl mayk a coblab song, jst lat me do the wrytin n singnin pert cuz u sukc

imagelyo.jpg nekci do u want 2 c ma new flim pert of me in 3d, we culd evn mayk a snog 2gathr on ma nu ablum "tenag drem: ma candys mayd ur booty fet"

Aaliyah

imageqmz.jpg nekci we shuld srsl mayk a coblab song, jst lat me do the wrytin n singnin pert cuz u sukc

imagelyo.jpg nekci do u want 2 c ma new flim pert of me in 3d, we culd evn mayk a snog 2gathr on ma nu ablum "tenag drem: ma candys mayd ur booty fet"

Aren't you supposed to be in Adole's stomach Kety, and yes Gags sounds lahvley 2toBG.jpg

Roronoa

I completely disagree with you

She has never lacked tact or taste. Even if her jokes push some buttons, it's never ignorant, always sharply considered, which is why she's amazing

Nobody expects her to be squeaky clean, i just think something is up with this because in every interview she talks about c-----e she always does it with the utmost seriousness and this just seems a little bit at odds with what we know to be her views on 'the white devil'

:worship:

Alcina Dimitrescu

I'm here for a coke song in Private in Public/Element of Crime/Warning Signs/Medusa/The Next One/Soon. :legend:

Edited by LilMonstruo

I'm here for a coke song in Private in Public/Element of Crime/Warning Signs/Medusa/The Next One/Soon. :legend:

We already had a coke song, So Happy I could Die