Worst Tour Outfits?

theahsfan

Featured Posts

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Child
21 minutes ago, SpookyKid said:

But it doesn't fit her body, it makes it look bad :poot: the thing on her neck makes her look like she has 10 chins

I wasn't looking at her face though but now that you say it, yeah she definitely looks like she has 10 chins, thanks for ruining that outfit for me :selena:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

drinkmytears

I forgot you all have a degree in fashion design and actually know the process of how these are made and how creative the designers are and how expensive these are to produce...

I understand disliking something but a lot of the comments about how "cheap" or "badly tailored" the garments are...just untrue 

Pamelaisley
2 hours ago, Emigrante said:

Same happened to koons ball opening outfit and her armpits being cut out. :poot:

Sis that's because of a thing called sweat :poot:

the moon lights her way 🌖🦇

Margaux
50 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

This is one is sexy as **** though.

:toofunny: I mean yes it's supposed to be sexy but tbh it clearly doesnt fit Gaga or her figure at the time and was probably one of her most unflattering outfits of the thicga era. Idc if she gained weight she looked alright but she really needs to have better a costume team on her tour that can tailor the outfits for her throughout or she needs to make them adjustable to whatever size she's at. Not being a hater towards her. that's just coming from a design standpoint tbh there's so much more they could do I felt often times she looked physically uncomfortable in a lot of her outfits in tour tbh.

Eurotrash
1 hour ago, juju said:

hqdefault.jpg

Never liked this one's fit and color :awkney: 

This is one of Gaga's sexiest and most iconic outfits :awkney:

Eurotrash
1 hour ago, drinkmytears said:

I forgot you all have a degree in fashion design and actually know the process of how these are made and how creative the designers are and how expensive these are to produce...

I understand disliking something but a lot of the comments about how "cheap" or "badly tailored" the garments are...just untrue 

:sure:

Jed Mayo
2 hours ago, theahsfan said:

I thought it was obvious it was inspired by BTW:awkney: green wig, obviously black and she sung darker songs wearing it

It's Mary Jane Holland

thopekas
1 hour ago, drinkmytears said:

we don't have to be designers to see and recognise when an outfit is cheap looking or badly tailored, it's our basic common eye sight and logic mind that can tell when something is right or not.And out of 1million outfits she wore we judge in a bad way only some outfits that are just BAD ,we didn't say anything about all the outfits she wore at her previous 5 World Tours but there are like 3-5 outfits that weren't ok ,and they weren't ok for Gaga!! One of the biggest artists in the world that could have one of the most talented teams.If it was for someone else like a local pop star in our country on anything similar we wouldn't have any problems,we tell our opinion and judge some things because they are not so good for a star like Gaga.And we don't do it in order to disrespect Gaga or anyone specifically. Is that okay honey? :reductive:

Emigrante
51 minutes ago, Pamelaisley said:

Sis that's because of a thing called sweat :poot:

so she should also have one in her privates. ;P

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

juju
35 minutes ago, Bathory said:

This is one of Gaga's sexiest and most iconic outfits :awkney:

IDK I never cared for it tbh :awkney: I think the red color washes her out too much

❤ x ❤

Eurotrash
24 minutes ago, juju said:

IDK I never cared for it tbh :awkney: I think the red color washes her out too much

Well, it's certainly better than this

latest?cb=20120121072212

Archived